tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Churches under attack!
Home away from home
From Kuching/Shah Alam (for a while)
heish... i just knew about these churches been attacked...
as a muslim myself, i cant find any benefits to the our islam society due to the bombing or whatsoever...
seriously, why do they always resort to violence... i dont find it's the best solution though... and the way our government treated this mess is so unreliable, man, how can we achieve 1malaysia if things like this happen again and again...

Posted on: 2010/1/14 16:18
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Boston
seriously, they should send a different person. Khairul Faiz Morat cannot even speak properly. Just look at his eyes. Just making Malaysia look idiotic

Posted on: 2010/1/14 16:38

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
I think the majority of Malaysians know that the vandalism on these churches are done by delinquents. The majority of Muslims as well the UMNO condemn these attacks.

What's more I do not believe the attacks are very serious except for one where their ground floor was gutted by fire. The others are just small vandalism acts.

The show tried to make it seem alot worst than it is with the headline like 'RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE'.

But for crying out loud..... sending an idiot like him to do this interview just reinforces to the viewer that things are really bad here.

If the person they sent had been good, he or she could have made a credible explanation for why they want Allah for Muslims only and explain the situation is not as bad as it seems and that the authorities are working hard to find the culprits.

I know alot of ppl don't have faith in authorities and our Govt, but the fact is that the worst the other nations think of us, the less our foreign investment and tourism. And that will affect all of us!!!

Our ringgit is so damn small already, go Singapore also can only afford to eat porridge!!!!

That Islam Youth guy they interviewed just makes me so angry....

Posted on: 2010/1/14 17:25

Home away from home
From Singapore - Kuching
Quote:

TeQuiLa wrote:

Oh man this makes me cringe for the Islamic Youth guy. Couldn't they send someone better or more prepared to do the interview???? This is just like the 'Stuttering Minister' who was also interviewed by Al-Jazeera during the 1st Hindraf riots couple years back.

I'm actually abit divided by this whole affair so I don't support any side.

But I think if they had sent a better and more informed person to do the interview on behalf of 'Allah for Muslims only' group, surely they can present a more credible reason for why Allah is only for Muslims and at the same time not make Malaysia look like an idiot????

Time and time again..... everyone a UMNO sends someone to be interviewed by foreign press, they end up looking like fools. They should have sent Khairy! That guy knows how to answer questions and not falter in front of the television cameras.

Indeed they had send the wrong guy on the channel.. just like WTF??? reading sheets of scripts & papers on air? Speak with his will if he's capable to elaborate the use of ALLAH. "Rolled Eyes"

Posted on: 2010/1/14 22:09

Weddings | Pre-Weddings @ Halycube.
Bloggie @ Halyconstudio.

Home away from home
From kuciang
yeepee ! ! we Sarawakian can use that word oledi . many thanks to the g'vnt .M'sia memang boleh,many can. see,..east and west totally differnt lah. take airasia ,fly west use different sentence ,fly east use different sentence.its the truth,its totally different in longitude also .

Posted on: 2010/1/15 8:55

Home away from home
That Islamic Youth guy really men-siasoi-kan our country. Obviously he has been given some scripts by some guys above him. But come on lah... it is just so siasoi our country.

My body hair all stand up and I covered my face and my ears when he was struggling to find the right piece of paper. And his points? He kept repeating the same point over and over again. WTF? I have no where to hide my face.

See his sleepy face, I also sian liao. It is all these guys giving Islam a bad name lah, not the non-muslim.... talking about sensitivity. Then Malaysia should run the country based on sensitivity lah? Forget about the constitution?

These people don't use their head at all.

Posted on: 2010/1/15 21:48

Home away from home
From Kota Samarahan
Quote:

bytez wrote:
MIRI: Anger that before yesterday appeared to have been limited to Semenanjung Malaysia, seemed to have got into the system of some people in this state when bricks were thrown at the Anglican Good Shepherd Church in Lutong yesterday.

Open in new window

UNCALLED FOR: The smashed windows of the church.

“We hope and pray that the incident will not become worse and spread to other churches and other houses of worship in Miri and elsewhere.......When asked....to those happening in West Malaysia, as we are still investigating.”

Source : http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=3921

Quote:
Such superficial acts from the extremist.

Maybe just some bunch of punks play 'throw the bricks at the church'. Huhuhu... In my opinion, Sarawakian Muslims will never reach to this level. Trust me...

Posted on: 2010/1/19 23:31

Just popping in
I think no particular religious should be blamed in the series of incident... Many can smell the strong political motive behind the scene

Posted on: 2010/1/22 9:30

Home away from home
From Kuching/ Putrajaya
i will not throw any brick to anyone because i believe in religion tolerance...stupid act by sveral idiot punk does not reflect all...

Posted on: 2010/1/22 10:13

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
that small group of stupid rubbish really love to see riot. don't tricked by them.

Posted on: 2010/1/25 16:17

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]