New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

#11 Re: Reflexology & Wellness Centre in Kuching...
bytez Posted on: 2010/4/23 15:50
foot massage simply soothe your muscles and proof good blood circulation for the entire body, I see no point of being categorize as fun.

#12 Re: Reflexology & Wellness Centre in Kuching...
Mocha Posted on: 2010/4/23 16:31
I agree; massages may be 'fun' to some people, but otherwise, it is a form of therapy. Sports massages exist for a reason, and what other way to release anxiety in one's muscles? Or loosen knots?

Though for some unknown reason, my feet will always itch after a really, really strenuous massage.

There is one good and decently priced massage and wellness centre at RH Plaza, opposite Blessed Sacrament Church.

#13 Re: Reflexology & Wellness Centre in Kuching...
Autumn Posted on: 2010/5/11 14:03
massage does nothing to me...oh ya.... only tickles me... hehe!

#14 Re: Reflexology & Wellness Centre in Kuching...
stormpike Posted on: 2010/5/14 0:07
I somehow always have the bad impression of these massage centres. It reminded me of those brothels in the HK movies.

How can I tell the difference between the proper massage centre and the brothel masquerade as massage centre?

#15 Re: Reflexology & Wellness Centre in Kuching...
x-Calibre Posted on: 2010/5/14 14:07
Storm.. u raised a good question here.. i would like to know how to differentiate too.. :/

#16 Re: Reflexology & Wellness Centre in Kuching...
nightroad Posted on: 2010/5/14 15:07
well, depends on the intention of the customers lo. if u r up to no good, then, u'll end up in not so proper massage. if u r really looking for massage, there's no way u can end up in not so proper massage. or otherwise, look for a men to massage for u. then u wont have not so proper thoughts. male masseur gives better massage than female masseur.

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]