teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Re: buying a canon digicam?!
Webmaster
From Kuching
Manual means its not automated
^-^

For example manual cameras. You need to adjust the focus, the lens, and stuff. all manually done by you. The one you see used by newspaper photographers. Those big big nikon camera. Most likely those are manual cameras.

For auto cameras. Its simpler, you just press here and there. Most of them got presets.

The cam i was using, that one is fully auto.

Quote:

i'm a newbie in photograph...sis said me so terrible..always hand shakes...

so i need to get a camera which i can.....'aiya! this so lousy,DELETE!'....else i'll only waste films...

i only once, took a perfect shot....at elast a few ppl say tht.

based on what you say, ah canon A400 is definately not for you.

Posted on: 2005/3/7 19:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
well... num... it's told by a pro photographer. Coz even with megapixels also no use, coz it consider functions also, it doesn't mean the larger the mp is the better it is, it all depends on the functions, more features, more expensive, that's how they compare, coz trust me, a 4mp camera might not be as good as 3mp camera when the pic is taken, it all lies in the features and capabilities of the camera. Usually more functions more advance more expensive. The price were set for the functions and features, of course mp include but not to much consideration.

Posted on: 2005/3/7 21:45

Home away from home
From Sunny Hill Garden
just want to add someting on lovebell posting.

most important is the quality of the lens itself. i try a digi cam with 6MP and the quality is really bad compare to a 3MP digital camera. don't want to mention the brand here.

if got the budget, just go for better quality. A good suggestion is Olympus. i'll get one myself soon.

cheers

Posted on: 2005/3/7 22:13

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Oh ya... another thing that I found out from pro photographers, they said that digital camera is harder to use compare to analog because there're many settings that need to set and u must know those computer/digital colours and so on to get a good quality pic. Analogue is easier to use but many now slowly move to use digital because with analog not enough to "eat".

Posted on: 2005/3/7 22:21

Just can't stay away
Quote:

Lovebell wrote:
well... num... it's told by a pro photographer. Coz even with megapixels also no use, coz it consider functions also, it doesn't mean the larger the mp is the better it is, it all depends on the functions, more features, more expensive, that's how they compare, coz trust me, a 4mp camera might not be as good as 3mp camera when the pic is taken, it all lies in the features and capabilities of the camera. Usually more functions more advance more expensive. The price were set for the functions and features, of course mp include but not to much consideration.

yep, thats true, some 4mp camera can't even produce better quality picture. thats why alot of think should be consider. good camera with better mp... 100% sure will produce excellent picture

A95 is good for newbies, and with cheap price.
alphachi, maybe just borrow your sister camera to learn. for hand shake problem, i can't help you. but try keep shoot picture everyday and the way to hold camera in different situation.

webmaster already explain what the manual is . manual also mean configure all setting by yourself. close up shoot so on... bla bla bla

good picture = you may feel someting inside picture( sweet? pain? feeling)

nowaday kuching got alot of photograper...

Posted on: 2005/3/7 22:35

Just can't stay away
Quote:

jsawkang wrote:
just want to add someting on lovebell posting.

most important is the quality of the lens itself. i try a digi cam with 6MP and the quality is really bad compare to a 3MP digital camera. don't want to mention the brand here.

if got the budget, just go for better quality. A good suggestion is Olympus. i'll get one myself soon.

cheers

agree with that

but i still love canon... weeee

Posted on: 2005/3/7 22:37

Just can't stay away
Quote:

Lovebell wrote:
Oh ya... another thing that I found out from pro photographers, they said that digital camera is harder to use compare to analog because there're many settings that need to set and u must know those computer/digital colours and so on to get a good quality pic. Analogue is easier to use but many now slowly move to use digital because with analog not enough to "eat".

not accually, for me... while shoot the picture must have some feeling bring into picture.

some picture colour so dump but come with feeling-->calc as good picture.

for normal photograper, colours is major issues.

Posted on: 2005/3/7 22:44

Home away from home
but dummy like us will on 50/50, if using an analog camera. Will the pictures comes out blur? Dark? As for Digital you can view instant result, yeah i know you need to lots of setting before shots but there's a function where you can save up your fav. setting

Posted on: 2005/3/8 8:41

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
For consumer end digi cam it's easier to use and not as complicated as those pro ppl use one, summore they need to provide the best of the best to fulfill the customer, they like it but customer might not like it. So it's not easy for them. For pic that taken ourselves, as long that we have feelings to it, it's enough, for them they can't, it's all customers. A bit not good will get screwed.

Num, hi 5!!! I like Canon too... How i wish to own as EOS. hehehe...

Need to make a point here. Analog is not equal to manual. Digital not equal to automatic.

For us, we think that digital cam is easy to use compare to those analog cam, but for pro photographers their thinking are different so cannot compare them with us. They'll surely tell u it's not easy summore, if using digital cam, u have to keep updated on the latest technology and techniques if cannot catch up then habis cerita. For analog cam it's all the same techniques very common. That's why still many older pro photographer kinda resent of digi cam and say this and that that digi cams do not potray the professionality of pro photogrpahers which is not true but no matter what digi cam are here to stay.

Posted on: 2005/3/8 16:20

Just can't stay away
Quote:

driftbaby wrote:
but dummy like us will on 50/50, if using an analog camera. Will the pictures comes out blur? Dark? As for Digital you can view instant result, yeah i know you need to lots of setting before shots but there's a function where you can save up your fav. setting

blur? hand shake problem and don't move your camera quickly after one shoot because picture maybe still under progress.

dark? is your film problem... use iso 400 film for indoor shoot

although the digital can view instant result, but sometime the LCD lies to me .. haha :bad:

Posted on: 2005/3/9 0:36

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.