tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 210 211 212 (213) 214 »

Re: Kuching International Airport
Home away from home
From kuching
''Actually, the malays feel thretened by the non native people. Especially the chinese. This is because the english people bring labour forces from china and india to work in the malaya industry. If i want to put it in a situation, it is the same as the english bring dingo, horses, sheep, chicken to australia. Kangaroo has decrease its population due to the immigran species of animal brought by the english men.

The native from austrialia nowadays live inthe bush while the immigrant? Who is the prime minister of australia now? The native? This is what the malaysian government trying to avoid because it will create tensin between chinese and malays because the chinese are not native race to malaysia.''

quiroz, this is what you wrote last time ..
so, I know where you stand ...

so, it is not wrong with me ..it is wrong with you ....
I am just stating the fact about Kuching tourism .....
so, please get a new hobby .... (learn this from somebody) haha ....

Posted on: 2011/6/25 17:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From sarawak
im sad with chiakwong statement..if u cant support ur own city, better dun give negative comment..u should make a constructive one..thk about it..wat hve u done for the tourism sector?

Posted on: 2011/6/25 23:24

Home away from home
From Boston
we don't need the tallest mountains, we don't need the deepest valleys. not every city is like Venice, neither is every mountain like Everest.

I treasure what Kuching has to offer. We don't have to beat everyone in the competition. We are unique in our own way. Showcase what we have, not copy what others have.

I am saddened by your words and your comments.

Posted on: 2011/6/26 2:15

Home away from home
From kuching
mike86, how come your post does not get personal attack ?? i thought our view are the same about Kuching ... maybe your English is better than mine and know how to rephrase ...

ok lah
Kuching is a nice city ..
Many Koreans come to Kuching to plan for their retirement plan .. or second home ...

Many OLD people who previously go overseas would return back because of its calmness and free from natural disaster

And it is cleaner than most Peninsular state ....

and of course our food such as Kolo Mee and Laksa have vast market even a stall operated in Singapore get hugh response and customers .. Some even buy or ta pau before they go back to Singapore on the same day ...

We also have black pepper and the world largest producer ... SPICE THINGS UP ....

and the most advanced is our FRIENDLINESS .. we easily make friends with tourists ... our Hospitality level is the highest and our Hostility level is subzero ...

and of course our car parks are ample ... because of the coupon tickets , people will not park their vehicle long enough .. so , the turnover of empty places, providing many empty and easy carparking without having to wait and waste time .... right , my fellow Kuchingnites ??

and of course the Waterfront .. we have the beautiful Rejang Boat Race which attract foreign tourists ....

and many foreign direct flights are canceled not because they need to ... maybe because they are 'jealous' of Kuching attraction so they cut down the flights as to avoid competitions ..... why are the foreign people so stupid one ho ?? why hoh ? i think they are less civilized than us ....

'Showcase what we have, not copy what others have' - YES , this is it ... Something like Rainforest Music Festival .. we are in rainforest .. and we play natural music ..we invite foreign participants as well ... and it is a festival .... and many foreigners purpsoely come for that festival .. we need more ideas like that .. fresh and renew ideas ...

Posted on: 2011/6/26 14:21

Home away from home
From Kuching
Those comparison was not made by me, but by others. Besides, tourists always prefer nice sandy beaches and blue seas. Obviously Kuching does not offer that part, mostly the flora and fauna. If jungle trekking is preferable, then Kuching got it. Too bad we don't. Besides, for many people's opinion and what they have carried in the minds, KK is always better than Kuching. That's what I was told when they want to plan the trips and choose between Kuching and KK.

Posted on: 2011/6/26 15:16

Home away from home
From Kuching
Ok guys, stop talking about Kuching. (It will never end talking about that) We are at the topic of "Kuching Internation Airport".
I was kind a sad when I took FireFly from KL to Kuching the other day when I read their brocher they stated they had 4 main hub in Malaysia which is KLIA, (Subang), Penang, Kota Kinabalu & Johor Bharu.. again, Kuching is the only "international" airport which is not a Hub, i guess again, its the locality, poor KIA, change name la to Kuching Airport..

Posted on: 2011/6/26 16:40

Home away from home
to me, kuching has a very poor international connection not only because of the location, but because we have nothing to offer. there are some other airports which are close to each other but still can maintain good international connection, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

if we do have something to offer, we need our own ppl to fill up the flights to the international destinations. they can come to us with a full load of flight, but going back empty because Kuchingites are well known as 'kedekut ppl' as some of the aviation ppl called. and the preference of sarawakians to travel to SIN or KUL for international flights. that is why our international flights failed to sustain.

Posted on: 2011/6/27 9:10

Home away from home
From sarawak
FY make KK their hub as they r using MAS facilities..even thou KCH is not in their list as their hub, it have the same & even better connections compare to KK as we hve 7 daily flights KCH-KL & 2 daily flghts KCH-JB..KK hve 6 daily flghts to KL & 2 daily flghts to JB..

Posted on: 2011/6/27 13:05

Home away from home
From sarawak
i've my fmly trip to damai puri last wkend & i find out that there r a lot of westerner & indonesian..i believe kch need to better position itself by havng more extensive promotion..

KK is always doubt as better than KCH due to its location by the seaside..but i believe kch has better hope to prove its uniqeness..

Posted on: 2011/6/27 13:09

Home away from home
From Kuching
Tiger Airways SE Asia Service Expansion between Aug and Nov 2011
Tiger Airways has announced service expansion within Asia, with additional 6 Airbus A320 aircraft in service by March 2012, when it’ll have 20 A320s operating out of Singapore.

Accompanied by the fleet expansion, the airline announced a number of routes increased gradually between August and November 2011. Details:

Singapore – Hat Yai eff 11AUG11 Increase from 7 to 10 weekly
Singapore – Kuching eff 11AUG11 Increase from 7 to 10 weekly
Singapore – Taipei eff 11SEP11 Increase from 7 to 10 weekly
Singapore – Tiruchiralpally eff 11SEP11 Increase from 7 to 11 weekly
Singapore – Bangkok eff 11SEP11 Increase from 28 to 31 weekly eff 11NOV11 Increase to 35 weekly
Singapore – Guangzhou eff 11NOV11 Increase from 7 to 10 weekly
Singapore – Jakarta Temporary service increase from 14 to 19 weekly 21AUG11 – 04SEP11

http://airlineroute.net/2011/07/27/tr-asia-aug11/

SIN - KCH is definitely getting a boost of traffic!

Posted on: 2011/7/28 14:38

« 1 ... 210 211 212 (213) 214 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]