tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 275 276 277 (278) 279 »

Re: The Spring Mall - Updates
Home away from home
From Kuching
Health Circle has closed, Yippie! Well done Spring. Seems like your day is numbered.

Posted on: 2011/8/12 21:23

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Health Circle has closed, Yippie! Well done Spring. Seems like your day is numbered.
...aiyoh, kesiang le...why you people want The Spring to tutop ka ? i got 1 shop there le... jangan ini maciam .hope all business going steady, baru ada shiok shiok jalan jalan The Spring

Posted on: 2011/8/13 20:53

Home away from home
From kuching
eh .. i thought the parking fee increased is to attract more 'quality' customer ?? so that the less quality customers will not park long, occupy spaces

what happened now ?? miscalculation , is it ??

if foresee not much crowd, is increasing parking fees to increase revenue for the management a good choice ??

anyway, 'baru ada shiok shiok jalan jalan The Spring' is correct .. or else later, Kuching has nothing ...

Posted on: 2011/8/13 21:16
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Sometimes I find Kch people very funny. When the mall is full of tenants, some complain the tenants is lousy one.

When now a few tenants moving out, got ppl curse them and want to see them fail. Why ah?

I mean, its not like I think The Spring is the best mall in the world, but I for one don't wish to see them fail. I hope they will replace the tenants that moved out with better ones.

And I also find it hard to understand why got so big fuss when ppl have to pay an extra $1 per hour AFTER the 1st 3 hours of parking. Is it really alot?

I find the fact that I have to pay nearly $4 to eat 2 half-boiled eggs at Old Town Kopitiam more alarming!

Posted on: 2011/8/15 17:57

Home away from home
From kuching
it is not a lot ..
BUT sini sikit naik, sana sikit naik, lama-lama jadi BUKIT ...

then other private company also naik sikit
later cement naik sikit
house also naik sikit
distance from house to city also naik sikit
making car oil also naik sikit
food price also naik sikit

what else naik sikit ??
cinema ticket also naik sikit
HArtz buffet also naik sikit
now, KFC also naik sikit
car price also naik sikit
loan also naik sikit
rental also naik sikit
garam, gula also naik sikit

when all these naik sikit, purchasing power reduced .. so, no buyer to buy at these branded goods .. so, shops closed ...

everything is INTER-related ....and INTER-twined

Posted on: 2011/8/15 22:45

Not too shy to talk
After the completion of ST3 mall / Citadines apartment and the pedestrian bridge, i believe people who stay at Citadines will go to The Spring more often. It is good if there is a 4 or 5 star hotel just near The Spring so more tourist can shop at The Spring.

Quote:
I also heard they didn't renew the contract for many of the 2nd floor lots cause they wanna turn it into some kinda family park or arcade center.

It is good if they can turn it into something new. Especially for entertainment. In my opinion, The Spring is still a good shopping mall. Long live The Spring.

Posted on: 2011/8/16 10:18

Home away from home
From Kuching/ Putrajaya
spring, hills, bululebat, greenheights, emart, satok, hopoh...i need it all!!1 its kinda boring if only jalan2 at 1 mall

Posted on: 2011/8/17 8:19

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
This has to be the longest running active thread on this forum... EVER... haha I wonder what does spring have under its sleeves now that more competition is coming up ?

Posted on: 2011/9/19 18:29

Home away from home
From kuciang
The Spring Mall in fact never will experience any competition becoz its nearby "kawan-kawan" or those going to come out to play are just
nice to have around- makes the surrounding area more lau jiat and possible in the next3 future,can be like S'pore Orchard area(thats how Orchard was formed) . The Spring just need to make its shopping services and surrounding amenities more modernize.

Posted on: 2011/9/19 19:49

Just can't stay away
It's good to see more shopping malls opening up. So far the Spring is the only one that impresses me in terms of upkeep. It's always a shame to see a building fall apart due to low maintenance.

One gripe I have about the Spring is the parking. Not so much the charges, but the fact that I now have to queue up to pay for the parking after a movie. In the past, you could just pay for the tickets when you enter the mall. It's actually faster for me to just park my car at a friend's place at the back of the mall and walk back to my car than to queue for payment :/

Posted on: 2011/9/20 10:56

« 1 ... 275 276 277 (278) 279 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.