Attach file:

jpg  ferrari.jpg (60.31 KB)
863_45542ca953d3a.jpg 500X315 px

Posted on: 2006/11/10 15:21

Edited by micklong on 2006/11/10 15:39:29
Edited by micklong on 2006/11/10 15:53:42

Re: What car disgust you?
Just can't stay away
asince evr1 has their own share of hatred towards some car model...
here's my list and the reason why...

1. Mitsuoka Classic - base model is NIssan sentra but they put chrome grills to make it look like vintage cars... the whole concept just doesnt look right... modern frmm the side, classic for the front and rear...CACAT!!

2. Iswara new model - too roboty like and cheap interior finishing

3. Avanza - length is for a 7 seater, but width is for a 5 seater.. not ugly, but just improperly balance... STRANGE is the word

4. Myvi - i hate the rear...imagine Beyonce or J-Lo... normal body with extra huge REAR!! yukksss....

other than that, i can still accpet...like :

1.kangoo - cos the car si meant for plumbers alike in europe.. can fit tall ladders, paint, boxes easily... but for family usage... i oso wonder why the owner bought it ... ??????

2. Fiat Multiply - trying too hard to look futuristic....TOO futuristic for this era...people stil not ready to accept it..

3. Juara - might look strange if the van has 2tone color... but once u sprayed it all black, huge rims, LV interior etc, u might think twice... cos i use to hate Juara as well, but somehow, not anymore...but by its own, mmg pelik la...

Posted on: 2006/11/10 15:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
i was one those people who drive Proton Tiara, 3 holes rim. Cb not sure why proton comeout with this car to make people tulan. sommore got put the mahtir nose in front. make it more ugly. so i have to say, proton tiara disgust me (because i owned one, drove one, so i can feel the true disgust feeling). the car hor, never go thru proper QC, even dare put the lulus proton mark.. CCb. then when go outside mechanic to adjust the lamb, they found the car in the fcktory already bumper drop. so, bo kiu liaw (no cure), dun know what type of sick fck in the tory let the car past, somemore sell to sarawak, difficult to get proton to correct it, because they can only say "We can;t help it, it's already fack up". now i not so tulan anymore, because they put the waja head in the new Tiada Savpy makes it even more no cure. Lesson" to come out with a defective proton, it take double job & triple action to cure it" if no defect the people where got work to do? I hope VW not so stupid to control 51%, later their audi looks like sapi.

Posted on: 2006/11/10 22:01

Home away from home
From melaka
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
i was one those people who drive Proton Tiara, 3 holes rim. Cb not sure why proton comeout with this car to make people tulan. sommore got put the mahtir nose in front. make it more ugly. so i have to say, proton tiara disgust me (because i owned one, drove one, so i can feel the true disgust feeling). the car hor, never go thru proper QC, even dare put the lulus proton mark.. CCb. then when go outside mechanic to adjust the lamb, they found the car in the fcktory already bumper drop. so, bo kiu liaw (no cure), dun know what type of sick fck in the tory let the car past, somemore sell to sarawak, difficult to get proton to correct it, because they can only say "We can;t help it, it's already fack up". now i not so tulan anymore, because they put the waja head in the new Tiada Savpy makes it even more no cure. Lesson" to come out with a defective proton, it take double job & triple action to cure it" if no defect the people where got work to do? I hope VW not so stupid to control 51%, later their audi looks like sapi.

thats why my aunt traded in her tiara for rm2k for a brand new myvi instead..lol

keep it long u may have to pay ppl to dispose it off

Posted on: 2006/11/10 22:20

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
wah, rm2k? that's good price liaw, consider last time buy at a "very tulan" price. also at airport there they sell whole tiara as spare parts rm500 can drive the whole spare parts home.

Attach file:

jpg  unknown.jpg (21.54 KB)
735_455496284dea0.jpg 500X400 px

Posted on: 2006/11/10 23:09

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
oh ya. maybe this Myvi sedan will make stoker not so tulan the Myvi.

Posted on: 2006/11/10 23:11

Webmaster
From Kuching
eh really got that car ar?
Looks really good! bila keluar?

btw i also anti-tiara.
there was once, my frens and i in KL, driving tiara.
we were at the head of the queue of a roundabout.
suddenly, the hand gear tulang broke, the whole thing become damn loose. lol. kenak "hon" until chao chao. ppl pass by all give shitty look. lolol

Posted on: 2006/11/10 23:27

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
not sure bila keluar. but perodua going to come out more model. dunno true or not one. proton may veto perodua for being more profitable & climbing over their head becuase eyes red. now they blame government for bringing in cheap japanese & korean car. walau

Attach file:

jpeg  bego.jpeg (41.72 KB)
735_45549d749dc37.jpeg 500X286 px

Posted on: 2006/11/10 23:40

Home away from home
Quote:

edgar wrote:
I dont know which manufacturer did this, but obviously, the designer must be had been hit in the head a day before the design came from the drawing board

Open in new window

i think its french...if not mistaken...there are a few in kuching...

Posted on: 2006/11/10 23:55

Home away from home
From melaka
Quote:

webmaster wrote:
eh really got that car ar?
Looks really good! bila keluar?

btw i also anti-tiara.
there was once, my frens and i in KL, driving tiara.
we were at the head of the queue of a roundabout.
suddenly, the hand gear tulang broke, the whole thing become damn loose. lol. kenak "hon" until chao chao. ppl pass by all give shitty look. lolol

u havent kena the handbrake jam...whole car kenot move...my aunts fren tiara kena b4...the handbrake tarik up liao, jam and kenot release and car kento move...happened sumwhere in town...my aunts ex tiara got jammed b4 also...but thankfully in the house carpark itself...whats worst is it got jammed during 1st day of CNY this year...no mech and no car to use..

Posted on: 2006/11/11 1:00

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 9 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.