Re: Old Miramar Building
Home away from home
open McD drive thru better

Posted on: 2008/4/22 10:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From sarawak
im just wondering wat is so special of having a drive through then...we can still get out from the car and buy directly from inside.no need of competing with those west msia and sabah..

Posted on: 2008/4/22 13:05

Home away from home
kuching already has drive-tru kolo mee stalls etc.

Posted on: 2008/4/22 13:47

Home away from home
From The Dreaming
Quote:

kiko wrote:
im just wondering wat is so special of having a drive through then...we can still get out from the car and buy directly from inside.no need of competing with those west msia and sabah..

It can be pretty convenient seeing how parking can be a problem at the current two McD's in Kuching.

Posted on: 2008/4/22 17:53

Home away from home
yup i agree.. McD need to open another outlet in kch to cater for congestion at the 2 current outlets. besides Mcd, they can open another DT service... say phone reload service, ATM, CDM.. etc etc...

Posted on: 2008/4/22 19:46

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

jingpeng wrote:
kuching already has drive-tru kolo mee stalls etc.
..drive -tru danger...,aftersome bastard take the food & speed off without paying ?

Posted on: 2008/4/23 8:13

Just popping in
hi guys. Im victor yong from brunei. Hmm bout this frank yong which u all are talking bout is my grandfather. That miramar used to be a cinema. And it belongs to my dad which my granfather took over that place. Yup his damm rich so he can just leave his properties like tat to rot. The land value is there i think so with or without business i dont tyk he mind

Posted on: 2008/6/19 15:04

Just popping in
hi guys. Im victor yong from brunei. Hmm bout this frank yong which u all are talking bout is my grandfather. That miramar used to be a cinema. And it belongs to my dad which my granfather took over that place. Yup his damm rich so he can just leave his properties like tat to rot. The land value is there i think so with or without business i dont tyk he mind

Posted on: 2008/6/19 15:06

Home away from home
Quote:

shien wrote:

Well, think about redevelop that miramar building into something like the Time Square New York...that's gonna be cool since that is in a prime area.....it has potential to be Time Square new york. In addition, government has plan an interchange station close to that area which will channel people from the northen and south-west kuching gather at that place.

R u currently in Bruinei..? Interested to develop Miramar building into something else? Hotel cum cinema museum, with McDonald 24 hours or 7-eleven convenience store/ drug store/ etc.

Posted on: 2008/6/19 15:12

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]