« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 »

Re: PC FAIR
Webmaster
From Kuching
LOls
Khannah u kidding?
ahahhaha

you know Tapanga? or TopSpot Seafod?
or Ting Pek Khiing Building? Its right opposite opposite side of Ting Pek King building on the uphill road.

Posted on: 2004/12/5 8:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching Sarawak
It is known as TAMAN KERETA. 6th Floor is Top Spot Food Court. Makan seafood one ler...

Posted on: 2004/12/5 10:36

Interesting Kuching Blog : KIREISAN

Home away from home
From Kuching Sarawak
But i think the PC Fair in Kuching is just pretty face nia.

I think some would agree that the prices isn't really that cheap. Its just a promotional fair to show the various IT / computer shops available and the products that they carry.

What say you, Ah Guan ?

Posted on: 2004/12/5 10:38

Interesting Kuching Blog : KIREISAN

Home away from home
From The Dreaming
Oh, yes I know where Permata Carpark is.

I didn't know it was Permata Carpark, I always call it Taman Kereta.

Ah Guan was so kind to sms me to tell me the place this morning. Thanks webmaster. :D

I went this afternoon, and I bought a Liteon Combo drive for RM 165. I also bought a Funtwist 128 MB mp3 player for RM 270. Bought them from the PC Image stall, whose shop is at Saberkas.

Posted on: 2004/12/5 23:25

Re: PC Fair again...
Webmaster
From Kuching
Quote:

I think some would agree that the prices isn't really that cheap. Its just a promotional fair to show the various IT / computer shops available and the products that they carry.

What say you, Ah Guan ?

Hmmm.. not sure about Kuching, but based on what my friend told me about the price comp stuff price in Kuching. Its only slightly lower than what you get in KL. Not much of a difference.

Quote:
I didn't know it was Permata Carpark, I always call it Taman Kereta.

Ah Guan was so kind to sms me to tell me the place this morning. Thanks webmaster. :D

ahhaha you posted it on Catscity and i replied it but it was late at night so thought you might missed it out. So let you know about the location so you wouldn't missed out the fair.

The Taman Kereta was formally known as Permata last time. quite long ago before they transform it into that. Used to be an old place with few levels. and quite a popular food outlet. More like a foodcourt. I remember TOm's Pizza and Pizza outlet first started their business there.

Anywa, What type of mp3 player you bought
the CD mp3 player type or the storage type?

I forgot to give out a warning on a blacklisted comp shop. The one called CxmpuMxrt. Hope you guys din buy anything from there.

Posted on: 2004/12/6 13:05

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
TOM's Pizza, heheeh.. so hungry ;p i ate my frist pizza there hahah... it's was like 10++ years ago LOL...

sigh.. PC fair, i didn't manage to go there last night too busy even no time to online. If i did go sure got lots of pics to upload ;p

Posted on: 2004/12/6 21:07

Home away from home
From The Dreaming
Quote:

Anywa, What type of mp3 player you bought
the CD mp3 player type or the storage type?

The one I buy functions both as an Mp3 Player and a flash/storage drive. Can listen to radio and has Mp3 Encoding function.

Posted on: 2004/12/6 22:59

Home away from home
From Kuching
Webbie, the shop you mentioned... is it near Giordano in Saberkas? Why you blacklist it? Just curious...

Posted on: 2004/12/8 0:18

Webmaster
From Kuching
Lols.
<u>yea its the one near Giordano.</u>
if not mistaken, its the one on the ground floor. Its called C*mpu*art.
no offence if you got connection with that business.

I really don't like the people running the business. They are treat customers very badly and they are bunch of hypocrites. They cheat those who don't know computer that well. I myself got problem with them. My friends who bought stuff from there ended up cursing them like hell. Their after sales services is the worst of all. I never seen any one doing business like it. Its the family business i assume. The ones managing the business there are terribly bad.

My first case with them was the time i bought a CD. It was 6 years back, i bought a cd from them. pirated cd was rather expensive that time. RM12 -RM15 i think. Turns out the CD was not functioning well. I came back to return it and they simply won't accept it. I argued with them then they came up with all sorts of stupid reasons just to avoid letting me change the cd or refund. Damn it got me really pissed off.

My bro also got one case with them which i forgot what was it. Ended up getting really pissed off also. I think it was about CD too.

3rd case, my friend bought a Altec Lansing speakers from them. you know what? After using for like 2-3 months, the speaker were broken and it produce hissing sounds internally. It was under warranty that time. So he went to claim the warranty. The guy there said they will need to check first. After 2 weeks, they didn't give any response and so i fren go chase them. Then 3 months going through the same bloody thing, finally the shop return the speakers to him. He went back and test it out. YOu know what? It was still the same bloody broken altech lansing. They left it aside and didn't touch it at all. What type of fkin repsonsibility is that?

4th case. Another close friend of mine, she bought her computer from there 1 so all the technical problems are send there. Same bloody shit happen. Her comp got strucked by RPC virus and so she sent it there. The guy said no need format this and that. 2 weeks later, she got her comp back. The fix cost RM50. She brought it home and turn on the PC and the problem was still there. Blooody hell this comp shop. Same thing ended up cursing the bitch there. say foochow also want to makan foochow.

In the end, I helped out my friend, I deal with another comp shop telling him, that my friend shifting from comp*art to your shop. All the stuff technical and other, starting from that day the shop provide the service for her comp which was bought from comp*art.

This is the one computershop that I will never ask anyone to go. First they acted nice and stuff when u enter they assuming you want to buy something. After you bought the stuff and handed over the cash. Tats the time, hell begins if you got any problem with the stuff you bought. Else consider yourself lucky.

No offence virce, hope you got nothing to do with that shop. I am telling what i experience with it else why would i hate it this much? I won't strike against anything or anyone that offended me.

Posted on: 2004/12/8 10:15

Edited by webmaster on 2004/12/8 19:36:54

Home away from home
From Kuching
those people should change their attitude la...if not no one will want to go to their shop lor...
I remember I went to a restaurant with my friends at Johor. I never thought that the waiter would scolded us for thinking of what to eat for too long. He even said the word c*b*i. So rude la!! Then we never go to that restaurant again.

Posted on: 2004/12/8 15:01

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]