teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 »

Re: What car disgust you?
Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Found a nice savvy today. I am amazed to say that this sapi looks nicer then the suzuki swift with body kit. see how a plastic surgery to remove the mahthir nose (CB like to stick his nose in people's business) can make a huge difference. this shows folks at potton not interested in making a simple & elegent design, rather they like to put that guy nose in the butt of cars so that maybe can charge some percentage for using the copyright.

Oh nice... other than the major cosmetic change, unfortunately the owner made it into about 1% of most car modder's typical look: ALL black... tinted glass, tinted brake, tinted signal... fuyoh.

But still nice. Pretty soon the all-black theme is going to lose its appeal but for now... it's alright. :)

Posted on: 2006/11/15 13:09

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
But it does looks better than the original right?

Posted on: 2006/11/15 17:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

Resuree wrote:

Just agree with you, resureee, it is absolutely look much much better than its original...

i think i ever seen this pic....errr..from paultan right?

Posted on: 2006/11/15 18:01

Home away from home
From melaka
Quote:

micklong wrote:
Quote:

Resuree wrote:

Just agree with you, resureee, it is absolutely look much much better than its original...

i think i ever seen this pic....errr..from paultan right?

no matter what..its still a proton...and most of us dont like proton right?

by jus opening and closing the sawi's door is a turn off....no way im gonna give it a second look inside the car. same goes to sutera and bestari. open the car door nia...i dun even bother to shut it tight...cheapo car my datsun and LE has better door handles and shuts nicer than those cars! what a disgrace!

back in hometown my family has a good share of protons too..tiara was recently sold for good...only proton left is the 2002 waja auto. when it was 3 yrs old, the car stalls whenever u brake. sent to EON 3 times they dunno what happen and only found out on third time that the crankshaft got worn (how the hell could this happen in a NEW car!,never heard got car ever got this kinda problem)and spent 1k+ repairing it...whole engine had to b open up like overhaul. every year the power windows will fail and door handles will break. and till today u cant lock from inside the car. when u unlock...it will lock itself again. so only can use alarm key.

at the meantime got a 2001 kenari at home also...that car...f/c damn good. powerful, not even a single quality issue and pwr window is working awesome...only thing is..a/c less cool than waja..but bottomline is...waja still sucks..and same goes to all protons

so basically, proton disgusts me too...

Posted on: 2006/11/16 16:40

Home away from home
From Kuching
I don't drive proton...... and never ......

Posted on: 2006/11/16 17:22

Home away from home
From melaka
Quote:

micklong wrote:
I don't drive proton...... and never ......

yay~

Posted on: 2006/11/17 19:36

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

abubu wrote:...and most of us dont like proton right?...... back in hometown my family has a good share of protons too..tiara was recently sold for good......sent to EON 3 times they dunno what happen and only found out on third time that the crankshaft got worn (how the hell could this happen in a NEW car!,never heard got car ever got this kinda problem)and spent 1k+ repairing it...whole engine had to b open up like overhaul. every year the power windows will fail and door handles will break. and till today u cant lock from inside the car. when u unlock...it will lock itself again. so only can use alarm key. ..
at the meantime got a 2001 kenari at home also...that car...f/c damn good. powerful, not even a single quality issue and pwr window is working awesome...only thing is..a/c less cool than waja..but bottomline is...waja still sucks..and same goes to all protons ... so basically, proton disgusts me too...
After I read your comment, I feel so "Gan Dung" & "SiPay Songgg".. very happy that someone can feel my pain.. & quite comforting to know that there are people whom like me felt cheated by proton. Especially us poor Sarawakian who live on the trees. I guess that they purposely took 3 times to find the root cause so that you feel tulan, and then when warranty is finish then they finally found your problem. (This is Proton tactic & their attitude, especially we cannot drive the car to Shah Alam & tiaw them, lan lan...) To readers who work for proton, I don't mean to offend you, and i am so sorry if after your customer scold you until smelly head. Time to look for another job. Don't let proton sell their B class products into Sarawak. We must unite people. . .

Posted on: 2006/11/17 23:52

Home away from home
From melaka
they dont only sell sucky cars to ppl living in trees...in west malaysia...its the same sad story...got the same old story lah from my friends who drives protons in the west...u think proton layan them ah? even u send ur problematic car to their factory....they will shoo u away if u scold them ah....more like u nid to beg them to settle [b] YOUR[\b] cars problem.

if u have been to EON main branch in kuching in bintawa lately, few weeks ago when i went to service the waja, there were jus a few new protons...less than 15...u will see how 'quiet' and 'serene' it is there....no more ppl flocking into the showrooms...no more ppl queuing up like mad to service car...u will only see few government related protons there...so damn kesian the mechanics and staff 1 by 1 resigning also(forced to)

those glorious days for proton is over if u still remember during the mid 90's till 200x...esp in 1995/96 when my family bought a wira..waited 6 bloody long months...coz we denied full accesories car(only took selected) and refused undertable money. i still remember those days...salesman damn howlien...full of customers booking cars, car service...no appointment..nonid service...nid to leave car there 1 day!...now ah...no salesman and no customer..sama sama la...

if u know where does the EON kuching branch manager stays...u can see how much wealth he got already during those 'days'...my uncle knows him...he drives a prado btw....

Posted on: 2006/11/18 0:35

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
the guy change work for Toyota UMW sibo? anyway, people have to tanchiak, some push sales problematic car to people & never care much about after sales service. have problem, they will drag drag until you are tulan. their attitude is, "you don't buy got whole kampung people waiting to grab it." get the bad one is your luck, their "Lulus proton" is perfect one. especially during friday when they work 2 hours only.

Posted on: 2006/11/18 1:27

Home away from home
From miri
Yay, Proton bashing! Agree with what was all said. My mom had a 91-92 Proton Saga 1.5auto.

We never did fix the number plate light flooding problem. Also, because that car was bought 'new', it was thoroughly taken care of well and serviced without delay. And now it's #$%#$ barely working! The other day she had an electrical system faliure. AT NIGHT!

What a dangerous car.

Posted on: 2006/11/26 12:49

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.