teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Around The Kuching City
Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

abubu wrote:
kuching? Jam? LOL...what a joke....ever tried stuck in a jam in LDP....federal highway or MRR2? if not...maybe u people shud give it a try first

signboard misleading? tell u wat...when i first drove in melaka, i follow the toll sign to go back to my campus...but the toll sign nearly brought me to seremban instead of back to my campus!!!!!!

That is wat I am trying to say... the jam in Kuching is just bad...the jam in KL is a crazy...

The jam in Bangkok is Insane/a nightmare.

All road signs in Malaysia are misleading.

Posted on: 2007/3/13 10:53

Just can't stay away
From kedah/penang/kuching
dear kiko...

can you comment a bit why do oposition won at batu lintang and few area where gov support are strong... just wanna know...

Posted on: 2007/3/13 16:40

Home away from home
Dear Kiko, u tot i never wite t these bloody hell government, they just ignored.....Talking abt the signboards, i had attached the standard road signboards to them but they seems like just being ignorance or the budget for building a standard size of road signboards has been sucked out to someone's pocket...u got what i meant....U said they responded to you and what have they done so far??? Non ACtion talk only.....

Posted on: 2007/3/13 18:04

Home away from home
From sarawak
as far am i concern, most of them who go for oppstn is due to the land premium issue...

regardng the sgnboard siamese, have u notice that several signboard at new re-developed road such kch-serian highway and batu kawa road are up to mark oredy?about the airport road, better wait until it fully completed first and we see how..they are still constructing..be patient..who knows they have the plan oredy but wait until they have complete the construction. and somemore, do you have any proof that everything related to swk must be goin to some one pocket?some contracts could be given to certain people to complete the job,so the answer is they are picking people to get the tender not the money just easily get into someone pocket without doin anything..

you wrote to them ask them to follow your instruction for sure they wouldnt...but if you write an article or complaint to realize every readers and they know that we are trying to persuade others to agree of what you thinking, that is the best way..

have you read the current swk state assembly report end of last year regarding Tan joo phoi (state assmbly for padawan) statement that he has a lot of thing in line such as to turn the swk ceramic craft area in mile 4 into an attractive shopping area for craft and to proper drainage system along the 3rd mile flyover to mile 4 besides several others alongside attractions such as bill boards which they done it..he said he need more devlopment allocation from the federal through state for that...

Posted on: 2007/3/14 13:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
In JB, my friend last time park at no yellow line no sign board area. then she receive a fking saman. so she took picture. send & complain to the council. no more pay saman, but later they paint yellow line & put up a sign there. moral of the story is, no earn money one they wont do anything.
prob they just put up a sign like this.

Attach file:

jpg  sign.jpg (69.53 KB)
735_45f7cb710cbe7.jpg 570X428 px

Posted on: 2007/3/14 18:16

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
the chinese translation means: "I am never been taught to like everywhere throw rubbish."

Posted on: 2007/3/14 18:23

Home away from home
From melaka
i have 1 reason why they so reluctant to put signboard...they kept getting stolen....oh those f*cking morons...go bloody find a job and manage ur own money la...steal public property to get money? shameful and disgracing urself

for example, look at the sama jaya stainless steel signboard....all hilang already! motherf*cker those people

even phone cables and power lines get stolen....u know those wad i call 'slum' areas are most prone to that....like taman malihah and the kampung kampung near to sama jaya

Posted on: 2007/3/14 21:07

Just can't stay away
From kedah/penang/kuching
what to do.... there are many of our youth didnt have job... suruhanjaya sarawak promote i job for example to be full which need 2 people to fill it in.... have you look at how many write or fill up form for thats job.... we are at sarawak the biggest state and 4th populated area.... have anyone think bout them who are jobless.. there are our future youth.... dont # them....help them gives them job for gods sake....

Posted on: 2007/3/15 13:29

Home away from home
KUCHING, WELL..THE CHANGES ON THE SIGNBOARDS ARE NOT IN KUCHING CITY....ONLY A FEW SIGNBOARDS THAT HEADING OUTTA KUCHING CITY LIKE IN 10 MILES ARE BIG AND UP TO THE STANDARD...THOSE IN KUCHING STILL KAMPUNG AND WHAT HAVE TH CITY HALL DONE SO FAR....DBKU AND MBKS....

Posted on: 2007/3/15 13:48

Home away from home
From sarawak
sign board in kch city area??u mean signboard showing where to go @ sign board showing name of road??

regarding lack of job opprtunity in kch, im quite agree..however i believe that, within the whole swk, there are ample of jobs in bintulu and sibu also.some more, its depends on the youth qualification also..cant blame the employer also..however i believe those who has great qualification and excellence education, will easily getting a job.

Posted on: 2007/3/15 14:10

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.