KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: AP or Original Handphone Set?
Not too shy to talk
anyone out there can help me? teach me de way to beat AP set........?? i juz got my new job dis mth... today is my 4th working day. selling original Motorola set, Motorola's Authorised distributor! when i go to meet dealer/customer.. they all said AP set can giv them cheaper price... dis i oso noe la!! every1 oso prefer cheaper things ma, so how?? means dis mth i one fon oso cant sell ma?

original set oso got competitor like FMG, Brightstar and others??

any1 pls help me la, i no experience in sales... my HQ at KL, no guard me oso.... wat oso wan i find out myself...

pls teach me something dat i persuade my customer to get my product... i oready few days cant sleep well liao... my head juz thinking of dis matter... headache

Posted on: 2006/9/7 0:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Webmaster
From Kuching
hello and welcome to the site.
you working in kuching or KL?

well for what I know, AP sets are underwater sets. It can be re-con sets from other countries. It can be 2nd hand sets. We never know where they come from and how good they are.

If the customer wish to be safe on what they are buying, get the one from authorized dealer, zitron, FMG...yada yada yada.

just scare them with the warranty issue. AP sets have less than a year of warranty. Non-AP sets have full warranty to the extend and if broken, it will be send to the authorized dealer.

I suggest you read the rest of the post below to have better understanding towards AP sets handphone. scroll down below and read post #3 or Driftbaby's post

Posted on: 2006/9/7 0:37

Not too shy to talk
Quote:

webmaster wrote:
hello and welcome to the site.
you working in kuching or KL?

well for what I know, AP sets are underwater sets. It can be re-con sets from other countries. It can be 2nd hand sets. We never know where they come from and how good they are.

If the customer wish to be safe on what they are buying, get the one from authorized dealer, zitron, FMG...yada yada yada.

just scare them with the warranty issue. AP sets have less than a year of warranty. Non-AP sets have full warranty to the extend and if broken, it will be send to the authorized dealer.

I suggest you read the rest of the post below to have better understanding towards AP sets handphone. scroll down below and read post #3 or Driftbaby's post

thanks webmaster for de reply, im working in kuching, fr Samart I-mobile, is a KL company, quite famous in west malaysia but still very new in sarawak.

ya driftbaby really giv a very very detail info bout AP and original... but for de dealer out there... they wont admit they selling de underwater set... they said they selling de AP, AP not de underwater.....

how to overcome dis kinda problem? how to compete wit AP??

Posted on: 2006/9/7 0:49

Webmaster
From Kuching
Convince them, emphasize more on the warranty issue.

Example:
Nokia N70 - Zitron set - RM1300.00
Nokia N70 - AP set - RM1100.00

you met a customer and you trying to convince the customer to buy your product. and the customer challenges you by telling you " I rather buy AP set, much cheaper Rm1100 only. cheaper by RM200.00"

Then you can go on playing with words and scenario. tell them AP sets have actual gurantee. If the phone became faulty after 3-4 months. then it will need to send back to repair. who repairs it? the place where he bought. then the person who repair it will have to charge $$$ maybe for part replacement or something. It could add up to RM200-300 or more.

So.. wouldn't it better if you just buy the Zitron set in the first place. free warranty. free servicing under warranty. and all handle by trained technician.

btw. AP sets are underwater sets just that they are legal and can be sold and used but still the authorzied dealer doesn't recognize those sets cause they dun distribute them and that affect their business.

hope it helps

Posted on: 2006/9/7 0:59

Not too shy to talk
good morning webmaster. thanks once again for de reply.... last nite i cant sleeep again....

thanks for de info, btw... AP usually come wit 1 year warrranty rite? let say after 3-4 mths de set got prob den we will go back to de shop to claim warranty rite? do we need to pay ah? not said under warranty ma? under warranty oso need to pay?

convince dealer not so easy le... they got more experience den me... for them AP set can earn more and mayb 1/10 or 2/10 will got prob only, they will still take de risk.. so do de customer... u cheap i buy fr u.... all kiasu wan ma

Posted on: 2006/9/7 8:38

I bought an sony ericsson from digi once, and was thinking about getting an AP set, and yet the sales personel there told me that if you buy an AP set, if there are faults it's a little harder to claim and you have to send it to KL yourself (footing your own postal expenses).

So I bought an Original set instead, lucky enough for me a week later my handphone screen went blank totally after I turned it on and it stayed blank, but i can still make calls though but the terrible part is I hear sms tone but don't know what is the content and who the sender is

So I called back the sales personnel and she asked me to bring it back. They sent the phone to fix. And Hurrah I got my phone back with a brand new screen, BRAND NEW! screen!

No charges at all. Lucky me, had I purchased an AP set...........

But I am not saying AP set isnt good. I am just saying I was lucky at that time. AP sets can be way cheaper than Originals.

It boils down to "it's your moolah (money) so it's your choice" There are always pros and cons of both AP and Original handphones. Can't always be that unlucky eh.

Posted on: 2006/9/7 8:53

Webmaster
From Kuching
if i am not mistaken. AP sets has limited warranty. The non-AP sets will definately have full warranty.

Posted on: 2006/9/7 10:11

Not too shy to talk
thanks... i went 2 dealer dis morning... but still no sales... headache

Posted on: 2006/9/7 12:48

Webmaster
From Kuching
ohhh ok i finally understand your job scope now.
you are working for the distributer and you need to convince the shop owner to get the phones from you?

and they reject your sales as they have their own supplies of AP sets.

Posted on: 2006/9/7 13:04

Not too shy to talk
yeah... finally our webmaster understand my job!!! yeahhh!!!!

but no sales le webmaster.... help me ahh....

Posted on: 2006/9/7 13:57

« 1 (2) 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.