tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Where to develop photos?
Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:
jann wrote: ... 1 Click images at Green Road... right side of the road..towards satok area.. Near the green rd, pisang rd cross road with traffic lights. digital prints is only 40 cent per print if u print more than 20 copies.
ya ya ya, I saw this sign when I was "bio"ing a Mitsubishi mirage black bonet kereta potong head. It is for 4R prints, right Jann? I wonder how the print quality is?

Posted on: 2006/5/9 15:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Webmaster
From Kuching
Quote:

Amelia wrote:
I heard many times too from other people saying that developing photos from Top Photo is good. But can somebody tell me the price? RM 0.50 per piece or RM 0.60?

you can get as low as 0.45 cents
that time develop over 50 photos.

Posted on: 2006/5/9 15:49

Just popping in
From Brissie AU
i printed all my photo at top photo. the one in front of tun jugah is good too, they are all both the best id say (same price, top photo u need to ask for discount, while the other one no need)

to be quality of printing depends on ur photo by itself, if u had edited, just tell them do not modify the originals else, the computer will automatically reads preloaded histogram into ur photo and ruined the pre-adjusted settings such as white balance. tats y sometimes u see the photo came out to be too blue or too yellow and u blame the shop..

Posted on: 2006/5/9 20:33

Just popping in
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Quote:
jann wrote: ... 1 Click images at Green Road... right side of the road..towards satok area.. Near the green rd, pisang rd cross road with traffic lights. digital prints is only 40 cent per print if u print more than 20 copies.
ya ya ya, I saw this sign when I was "bio"ing a Mitsubishi mirage black bonet kereta potong head. It is for 4R prints, right Jann? I wonder how the print quality is?

i think the print quality is OK for me. I'm not super fussy. they print mine on glossy paper, they claim their glossy paper doesn't leave finger prints or stick to the plastic cover of your photo album. i'm not sure how true this is coz i've not flip through my album for months now. btw, they also help to scan through each photo that you want to develop making sure the print out will be clear and good. If they find that some of your photos would not turn out well they'll give you a call to discuss further actions.

Posted on: 2006/5/10 7:41

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

jann wrote:...they also help to scan through each photo that you want to develop making sure the print out will be clear and good. If they find that some of your photos would not turn out well they'll give you a call to discuss further actions.
Sounds good, some will charge more money for "processing fee". They provide it free, right?

Posted on: 2006/5/10 10:10

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.