tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: Why aren't you giving your votes?
Home away from home
From Kuching
In my opinion, a lot of people want to see changes to be made. We as human being, complain and never really get satisfied. Sometime we say we are happy with what we have, and yet we are not ....but that will help us to develop. We ask for more, we develop....right??? Well, that's my opinion anyway.
I believe there are signs shown at the previous polling whereby at that time or in the pass 5 years, THEY should act.
Heard from the news that CM together with other Big Heads will analyze on this issue... hhmmm.... wait and see lah.

Posted on: 2006/5/23 11:04

Could there be a possibity that all ex-Sarawak Tribune readers voted for Rockets cause the popular newspaper was shut down.

If it is true, there are around 20,000 readers you know. That's hell lots of vote

Posted on: 2006/5/23 14:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From sarawak
yups...there are possibility...

Posted on: 2006/5/23 15:47

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

Maybeline wrote:...CM together with other Big Heads will analyze on this issue...
i think they should podcast their analysis to the rakyat. close the door dunno do matchat there.

Posted on: 2006/5/23 20:05

Webmaster
From Kuching
went around in the city. talk to the street people.. fish mongers ah.. petanak sell kueh 1 ah.. kenyalang do business 1 ah. aha they all got say about why BN lost big time. 10/10 i talked to. all are opposition supporters.

Opposition might not be strong in doing development hopefully they can restore our rights and the life we all deserved as citizen of Kuching.

Posted on: 2006/5/23 20:48

Home away from home
From canada
Sure sounds like May 69 when KL revolted via ballot boxes & voted a Rocketman. Hope Kuching voters can stay the course & make greater inroads into other BN strongholds come next election, so that there'll be more effective checks & balances in the gov't machinary.

SUGGESTION.....next time, arm those rockets with nuclear warheads!!

Posted on: 2006/5/24 1:30

Government responded? Or is it just a coincidence?

'Petrol prices will be adjusted downwards if?'
24 May 2006

LINK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PETROL prices at the pump will be adjusted downwards if the price of oil falls, Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Dr Awang Adek Hussin told the Dewan Negara today.

He did not say what price would trigger an adjustment, but gave an assurance that the benefits from a lower cost of oil would be passed to consumers.

?It is not the Government?s policy to hang on to the people?s money,? he said in reply to Senator Chua Kim Chooi.

World oil prices are now hovering around US$70 a barrel.

Dr Awang, however, cautioned that while the price could drop to US$60 a barrel, it would be unreasonable to expect it to fall to US$30 a barrel.

He said the Government was concerned about the negative effects of high global oil prices, especially to the economy and the lower-income group.

He told Senator Datuk Dr Chin Fook Weng that several steps had been taken to counter these effects.

?To control inflation, the Government will continue to control the prices of essential items,? he said.

?We are also heartened to note the strengthening of the ringgit against the US dollar, which has brought positive changes to the economy and helped cap inflation.?

Posted on: 2006/5/25 13:24

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Electric power raised 12%.

Posted on: 2006/5/25 14:48

lol... TNB earning soo much already... raise 12% ar? Later election opposition will gain 12% eh.

Then BN will wonder why they loose again.

Posted on: 2006/5/25 19:03

Home away from home
From Singapore
Quote:

webmaster wrote:

Opposition might not be strong in doing development hopefully they can restore our rights and the life we all deserved as citizen of Kuching.

I share the same sentiment as your last sentence. A party holding too long on the power and authority will somehow rather be complacent unless their heart and soul lies with the citizen. A setback could mean a jab back the spine to straight things up that had been lying low for too long. Thou i may not be a Malaysia citizen, just two cent of my thought. No offence.

Posted on: 2006/5/26 14:57

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.