tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: dSLR Holster Bag
Just can't stay away
From Kuching, Sarawak
tiz camera bag is around RM150-RM280+ if im not mistaken. made in china. why u guys dun buy like school bag u can put all ur accessory inside the bag is around RM300+ u can go Top Photo,Copal Digital, Kok Hua, Empress Studio, Fung Huang Colour Photo or Anna Photo Studio look for the price. i mean like tiz 1. http://www.pagreenparty.org/tr300.html

Posted on: 2006/8/4 19:33

Home away from home
From Kuching lah
that looks cool. has heaps of compartments. and looks pretty decent on the our side too.

Posted on: 2006/8/4 19:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Webmaster
From Kuching
Quote:

Boxing85 wrote:
tiz camera bag is around RM150-RM280+ if im not mistaken. made in china. why u guys dun buy like school bag u can put all ur accessory inside the bag is around RM300+ u can go Top Photo,Copal Digital, Kok Hua, Empress Studio, Fung Huang Colour Photo or Anna Photo Studio look for the price. i mean like tiz 1. http://www.pagreenparty.org/tr300.html

I got one of those already. but need to bring the bags according to the enviroment.

Shoulder bag, its easy when u wan to grab something from your bag to change lens or change filter or something. Just swing it to the front and you can reach your bag.

Backpack, its very protective when u want to go long distance on foot or when u have heap load of stuff to carry. Go traveling to another region or something. But not very practically when you want to grab something in your bag. Need to pause, put down the bag, unzip the bag ..da.da.da.. by then you would miss out a good shot.

now the side holster style bag is what i want. the main reason is that I don't want to bring a huge bag to a indoor/hall function. Need to grab the camera fast and have everything you need on the side of the holster. You can move around with it. its not very bulky.

Posted on: 2006/8/4 21:54

Home away from home
From Australia
Carry the camera around your neck with the straps and put the rest of the accessories in your baggy pant's pockets

Posted on: 2006/8/6 10:25

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.