teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: GONG XI FATT CHAI !
Home away from home
From Catscity:)
OKay Now Share Share,

HOWS YOUR FIRST DAY OF CNY 2004?

Mine, it's kinda weird for me to have long nap in the fine afternoon, the first day of cny2004. People bz served guests while i was taking my nap dreaming i terpijak cockroach (spell correct bo? forgot in spot!) Yes, im not celebrating CNY this year due to some reason. Parents balik kampung, siblings out with friends, i was home alone stared pc whole day n sleep. Watched Dexter's Lab too. Sigh, it was kinda bored but still i enjoyed myself eating bak kua n kuaci, served with chilled sundrop juice! Spot Alyssa online n we chat craps! HEHEHE, Alyssa~ Bak kua Bak Kua.

Oh well, sure you guys out there, got one ang pow to show off at least i guess?? HEHEHE.

Gong Xi Fa Chai members!

Posted on: 2004/1/22 23:14

Home away from home
From Perth~<sucks>
Mmm... sounDs niCe~~ all the fooD.. :>

me koLien la.. aiHhh.. CNY eve had dinner with my comP... hehehe/.. coz finaLs are neXT weeKk.. arGhhh... goiN crazy already..

Hmm.. on d first day of CNY,..i woke up...got onLine lor..then..haD my lunCh and wenT to class.. goT presenTations lor.. and the stupid computer went wrong so took so damN long for everyone to finish presenting..and i was almost falling asleep theRe alreaDy..dreaMing of CNY in kCh.. hehehe..

tHen after class.. i got take photo with my teachEr~~..coz its the last class maa..thEn..got hoMe..haD dinneR..hehe.. heng cai still got aH guaN chaT with me la..if noT i'll be sitting thERe all feelinG soRRy for mYseLf... :cheers:

Posted on: 2004/1/23 6:46

Webmaster
From Kuching
Early morning..
Get up on my feet..open the curtains, wow Rainy morning.. Oh well.. back to sleep , haha..

at 11.00 the rain got lighter...
First guest was my next door neighbour...sat and chitchat for a while and then walk back into their house..

Then followed by 2 cars, my uncles and aunties and cousins. Filled my home with crowded atmosfere.. After that, more cars coming in, more and more people, then i realise my house is jammed pack with ppl. Lol.. Had a hard time serving them,

After chithchats and laughter, reunions.. they move on to their CNY visiting schedule. NExt badge, 5 cars , 15 ppl lol..sekali gus pop in. I curi ayam inside my room. hahahha.. They're my sis in law's collegue's family. Took a nap/rest. Woke up a while later.

4.45, My frens came for a visit. same thing chit chat and catch up with each other news. At the same time, some other guest also came..

Around 5.45, went to nearby neighbour's house for a visit.
6.30 came back home, close all gates and doors and pretend no one is inside the house. lol..

in a nutshell, it was a fun, tired and happy first day of CNy.~

Posted on: 2004/1/23 14:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Perth~<sucks>
hMm.. toDay 2nd day of CNy lor..~~ woke up 5am one pun teng.. to on the my fm hehe... listen to CNy songs..wanted to geT up early to do my statistics work..buT aiHHh..~~ hehe... cNy mooD goT me..so just listen to CNy songs till like, 8am..then go to statistics class..with eXtreMe CNy mooD (and undone woRk )

aftEr class.. laZe aRounD in library coZ the weAther damn hot..dun feel like meltinG under the suN.. waiT till library close baru walK home..anD noWw... my CNy mooD aLL goNe~~..

wiSH mE luCK everyonE!~~ my finaLs are neXT weeKKKkkk :cheers: hehe..

Posted on: 2004/1/23 18:24

Home away from home
From Catscity:)
Haih...

Me nothing better than stayed at home tidy up my messy room. Half way felt lazy, the room become messier than before 3 times!

Gong XI Fa Cai all.

Posted on: 2004/1/23 20:50

Home away from home
From Kuching Sarawak
Ai coconut (ai yia / ia ) ... CNY is no longer fun like last time.

No freedom to put firecrackers but still do....
Not many angpows
No traffic jams on 1st CNY day
No gila-gila visiting frens and relatives
No ppl visiting me ... cos of inconvenience

>.... bak kua bak kua .....

Posted on: 2004/1/27 12:47

Webmaster
From Kuching
Aihh Aih..
yeah..cny flood..
lol..hmm..this year CNy is still ok for me...
Got frens came for a visit..

Bad part..is i am too old to collect angpow liaw ..
hahaha..
and also..less visiting..cuz of frens inconvenience...

heya spice_g1.. after they gathering we will get to know u better. perhaps by then..we can make good frens.. then we will be looking forward to visit u next year's CNY..

Kia kia..hamang ai ki spice girl eh rumah...victoria beckam..
lol...
Gurrll POwer~

Posted on: 2004/1/27 17:16

Home away from home
From Perth~<sucks>
U're never tOO old to collect anG pauu.. unLess if u're maRRied la.. tat's a different storY..

i can imagine you guys there larr.. more or less like last year.. aIh...i was so 'tung ku' (derita) last year laa.. stay at home whole day..and cant go anywhere coz my frens' house all fLooD~~hoPe the weather in kUchIng will be beTTer sooN!~~so i can gO visiting when i go baCk..

i jOin you ah gUan~~!! i wanna go see see her 'lau kung' david beckhaM~~ yesHHhh!! ehhehehe..

Posted on: 2004/1/27 18:29

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]