tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Cabinet overturns police move on traffic fines
Home away from home
From Australia
I think they have to revise the stupid laws.

Why penalised when offenders can get away?

What's the point?

Why not start a campaign to clean up all the officers FIRST before implementing any stupid laws and bans here and there.

How stupid and a waste of public space and newspaper section.

Posted on: 2006/9/10 22:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Webmaster
From Kuching
How the heck do you expect them to enforce the law? shoot the offenders in the kneecap so they will never drive again?

and you by saying "How stupid and a waste of public space and newspaper section" , I assume you are smarter than whole of Malaysians and can come up with a better things to do?

Posted on: 2006/9/10 23:42

Home away from home
From Australia
I am not any smarter, but at least I know I can get away with the fines when I flash my 'dirty' cash in front of their eyes!

Why not clean up the dirty officers first before they consider setting any amount of fines they are currently applying.

That's why I said, what's the use?

No matter what amount they implemented, if offenders can still get away with it like how I said earlier, isn't that just a waste of whatever they do?

Let me just say it again, as long as offenders can get away, there is nothing much that can help. I know I did, and I did it many times, and I still got away many times, so, still, I wouldnt care about the amount of fines they implied, I know I can get away from that, it's easy shit, the cops are greedy.

No, I know it is not a right thing for me to do, but if the cops asked me a favor for it, I couldn't resists after being offered to get away for so many times. I can decline, once, twice, third, but if I am hold for more than 20 minutes, being offered a special package for me to get away, why not? Everybody wants a simple life 'you happy, I happy' kind of attitude.

That's how smart we are, oh yes.

Posted on: 2006/9/11 7:26

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.