New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

Re: Forestry Dept gives green light to kill croc !
Home away from home
From Australia
Cool now this news extract is clearer. It is clearly stated this time that any 'Wildlife officer" may shoot or capture the animal. It makes more sense now compared to before, when they just quoted that killing the crocs may be applicable to anyone from anywhere.

Posted on: 2006/9/11 11:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Webmaster
From Kuching
just read the newspaper, the search has been officially called off from the Forestry department. its been a week long.
Government officials are off the search. but the kampung ppl may still be hunting the crocky.

May Steve Irwin bless the crocodiles of Sarawak

Posted on: 2006/9/11 12:27

Home away from home
From canada
It's clearly another example of humans taking over the role of the predator!! And the taste of dog meat keeps getting better too.

Posted on: 2006/9/11 12:34

Home away from home
From Australia
I think the villagers should be on full alert at all times from now on since the authority had called off the operations.

Posted on: 2006/9/11 12:52

Home away from home
From Kuching
i read yesterdays' paper...if i'm not misteken they killed a few innocwnt crocs...wtf....can't they do a proper and better job...i think they aree in a killing spree

Posted on: 2006/9/12 11:09

Webmaster
From Kuching
read the newspaper today
a 10 foot long crocodile was caught and believed to the the croc that attack the kid. It was BELIEVED to be the croc and they are going to cut open the crocodile today to see if the kid is inside. the croc is caught using a fishing bait. =_= insensible barbarians.

I wonder how many crocs they gone through and cut open it to see if the kid is inside. *slice*, "hello kid are you inside?*, *not inside... oops wrong croc. . *NEXT!*

when something is killed by mindless nature, its nature! I don't understand why these ppl would go to an extend to kill nature.

Posted on: 2006/9/13 10:44

maybe we humans invade the croc habitat. So while human's struggle hard to get food from the rivers, the crocs are doing the same. Let's see if it is a "let's cross our fingers and hope it's him/her who ate the boy" situation again.

Posted on: 2006/9/13 11:03

Home away from home
but if it was ur kid, n his body jas not been found, wouldnt u want to catch the bloody killer??

Posted on: 2006/9/13 19:02

If it was my kid, can't blame the croc. Why would the kid go there in the first place? You know the rivers are full of croc, yet you still take the risk.

But I will still get hold of the bloody croc, won't kill it but maybe "hadiahkan" to Jong's Farm. Then I will remember, that's the croc that took a life away.

Posted on: 2006/9/13 19:54

Home away from home
From kuciang
majorities of pple are like that.when the crocs dont take anybodies's life,these villagers will just bath,wash or carry out their daily activities even if these crocs were basking in the mud nearby the river.these are wild creatures,they dont negotiates with you humans.its the humans's fault to take for granted that there was no attack on them lately or this river's crocs are people-friendly.even if i come across one lion so tame that so many pple were patting it or stroking it,i will never go near it.any human can run "amok"anytime,why not an animal? now is for them to get that rouge croc & get back the kid"s remains and hope for a proper burial.

Posted on: 2006/9/13 21:49

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]