tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: AHEM
Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
hehe...SCOOP wont bankrupt one. It belongs to a rich woman (= Related to the late Datuk Amar Wee Hood Teck.

and yeah..i suppose treating youself to one scoop once in a blue moon wouldn't hurt

Posted on: 2006/11/3 2:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: SCOOP
Webmaster
From Kuching
Quote:

s.a.n. wrote:
hehe...SCOOP wont bankrupt one. It belongs to a rich woman (= Related to the late Datuk Amar Wee Hood Teck.

and yeah..i suppose treating youself to one scoop once in a blue moon wouldn't hurt

Ish that i didn't know. I didn't go to that area recently. i wonder how the business is doing. Its a strategic location. right opposite of a hotel. Behind SCOOP, got famous BBQ fish and other malay food. surrounding area, there are pubs and bars.

Posted on: 2006/11/3 8:33

Re: SCOOP
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
I think its doing not bad. Been there few times and drove past also and there's usually people all the time.

Keep in mind alot of people prob buy take-away.

Posted on: 2006/11/3 8:41

Re: Have a SCOOP!
Just popping in
From Kuching
I went there twice, once at 10pm and they told me they were already closed, once at 11.45 am and they told me that they weren't open yet even though the opening hours state 11 am.....

So is the gelato there good enough for me to warrant a 3rd try?

Posted on: 2006/11/3 8:49

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
Quote:

leechwong wrote:
I went there twice, once at 10pm and they told me they were already closed, once at 11.45 am and they told me that they weren't open yet even though the opening hours state 11 am.....

So is the gelato there good enough for me to warrant a 3rd try?

lol...thats ironic. It's if im not mistaken, the only place where you can find gelato in Kuching so there's not much to compare to. But compared to those from other places, i suppose it's an okay for me. Try go around evening or early night to be on the safe side hehe

Posted on: 2006/11/4 2:42

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Quote:

Luxferi wrote:
Really too pricey... for that price can buy a whole tub of ice cream at a mart. It's just a posh way to eat ice cream, that's all.

Coffee Bean is definiely a posh way to have coffee ..... :)

Posted on: 2006/11/4 9:14

Re: AHEM
Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

TeQuiLa wrote:... Coffee Bean to be over-priced! Considering the low costs involved in buying and roasting coffee, paying about $10 for a Frappe is not very good value to me . But I do occasionally indulge myself in a latte from there. But I find their coffee abit weak for my liking.
part of the 10 goes to the brand name, the aircone, the sofa and the Ice Blended.... Frappe is i thought brand name for Starbucks ka? Like Sony Walkman, Apple Ipod.... etc.. . . become weak ka the latte, then quality weak liaw lo. actually I find that the smooth ness of the coffee depends on the cream, I mistakenly bought a crappy 3-1, but when mix with baileys irish cream, the taste become so good....

Posted on: 2006/11/4 10:10

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.