Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: 216km West Coast Highway-RM3bil
Home away from home
From Australia
Quote:

Fantasi wrote:
hi..long time no see..haaa
every day i am here but just go thru without loging in.
but now i want to say a truth...

..firstly, thnks to resuree for the calculation..good job but
not a good calculation, indeed.

maybe u forget about the cost to build the highway is not about to build and 'turap' jalan only laa..base on my observation here to the PLUS-highway (north south highway)

The cost should included:
1.road divider
2.tol gates (every EXIT)
3.R&R center (rehat dan rawat):Food court,Toilet+bathroom,surau
KFC,big car park for car,van,long and big vehicle)..for the 216KM long highway, there should be more than 5 R&R.
4.thousand of lights
5.small Managemnt office
6.emergency phone service (every several KM)
7.lane for motorbike
8.fly over (everywhere..along the highway)
9.drain/drainage
10.paint (white/yellow/black)
11. dan lain lain...

you can add later..

so...dont think the basic only lerr...think twice before speak..heh

It doesnt matter now isnt it? The idea of building the coast highway is not appropriate in the first place as had been discussed in the other thread before, and that amount of money is better spent elsewhere.

You've got a point for including the cost factors of consideration, but I think this thread should be closed now, cause the proposal had been dropped since.

Posted on: 2006/11/30 6:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From melaka
better spend the money to build a bridge connecting east malaysia and west malaysia.

if not...get a bloody ferry service that we can like ferry our cars and at the same time stay on the ferry so we can drive around semenanjung and come back sarawak easily...this will surely make kuching very very well developed if west malaysians can come in...more business ma...last time i heard got this ferry called ferry malaysia that does the job...but duno why close down..the G shud use the money buy more such ferries lor...

and also so that i nonid to spend a few thousand to ferry my car back to kuching and send for another puspakom test again

the procedures to send a car across these 2 places now are quite ridiculus...jus like sending the car out of a country...altho we are in 1 country...

Posted on: 2006/12/1 0:09

Home away from home
From Australia
Ferry to transport your vehicle from East to West Malaysia? Crossing that section of the sea will take you at least 2 days in good sea condition + RM1000 (or so). So would you still want to consider that? LOL

Posted on: 2006/12/1 6:19

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

Fantasi wrote: maybe u forget about the cost to build the highway is not about to build and 'turap' jalan only laa..base on my observation here to the PLUS-highway (north south highway)
The cost should included:
1.road divider
2.tol gates (every EXIT)
3.R&R center (rehat dan rawat):Food court,Toilet+bathroom,surau
KFC,big car park for car,van,long and big vehicle)..for the 216KM long highway, there should be more than 5 R&R.
4.thousand of lights
5.small Managemnt office
6.emergency phone service (every several KM)
7.lane for motorbike
8.fly over (everywhere..along the highway)
9.drain/drainage
10.paint (white/yellow/black)
11. dan lain lain...
you can add later..
so...dont think the basic only lerr...think twice before speak..heh
I think you should go thru the info in thestar because literally, it's just build & "turap" the jalan only (part about clearing up jungle also needed but is not mention (example like the Kuching airport road trees)). i agree need all those above accessories & my simple calculation will not stand up to your scrutiny, I would say if included, rm3bil also not enough la. the toll company collecting the toll will make the toll plaza gates & management office (remember Jln Genting Kelang?), R&R not simply give free for people one, toilet fee & cleaning sh it already include in the ever increasing expensive toll charges inthe west (besides people dun pis/shit at every toilet chance they have), & road taxes (west road tax more expensive), also, ifu wanna do business inside have to tender unless is those no business area where bird dunlay egg. motorcycle land (=hazard land?) if they proper exist, we would not hear story of people motor broken push then half way kena kill by lorry. ya, drainage, is expensive also, especially if not proper plan then later have to rework it or wanna use electric pump away water to nearby river, & cleverly charge as road construction fee & bare necessities (Sungai besi there?), later say need an elevated design on a flat land. Please la try to think about the basic, because basically, somethings are not logic. last time people no light, mud or stone road, basically still can ride bicycle & find the home. Now young people, sit in car will get car sick or wanna kencing/berak. got GPS also dun follow instruction, hear the sound say 100m turn, 10m already turn, dunno human race is improving or degrading, we have internet, we see more, but our vision gets blur & need glasses. we get more information, but the brain gets blunt & bad at judgment too much por n? junk food? or maybe mamak supper?

Posted on: 2006/12/1 23:18

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.