Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 »

Re: Another annoying car trend
Home away from home
From miri
Quote:

abubu wrote:
but if im goin to hilton, or sarawak club or any high class places i'll use my lovely 120y

That'll start a totally new trend among the rich - buy old cars and generally annoy the heck out of other rich people at expensive destinations...

Posted on: 2006/12/18 2:05

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

driftbaby wrote:
eh i remember there's group of lady/mother who owns evo&scubby in s'pore leh..

anyway~ about annoying car trend. i think strobe lites suxs~ u think D1 or safety car meh

Yes. the hot mama's group... they have quite a number of events actually...

@abubu... i sapport!!!

Posted on: 2006/12/18 2:06

Home away from home
From melaka
coz i got relatives that frequent s'wak club and fancy high class restaurants and hotels with cars like toyota corolla KE30's

what a contrast with all those 'show-off' huge cars we usually see in s'wak club

later shud compare whoose kocek got more cash

Posted on: 2006/12/18 15:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
har? ? ? old cars will generally annoy the heck out of other rich people at expensive destinations mey? Is this true bo?

Posted on: 2006/12/18 19:55

Home away from home
From miri
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
har? ? ? old cars will generally annoy the heck out of other rich people at expensive destinations mey? Is this true bo?

Yes, especially if you have reserved the most expensive and prominent VIP parking for the old jelopy.

Posted on: 2006/12/18 23:13

Home away from home
From melaka
u should see how people in places like lodge school and u-know-i-know places of the rich n famous in kuching la....

and my experience when i was driving my 120y on the roads in kuching....the cars that just 'eat' ur way....most are bastards in those toyota cygnus and lexus'...u know those big big, bling bling cars and all....

i think thats a very annoying car trend too....

Posted on: 2006/12/18 23:38

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
OIC. . . :P I think those cars driven by the ah Mat or kuli la because really rich have driver to drive around one. unless of course is those kiampo old traditional rich people, wanna save few cents by asking them, selfs or their relatives to drive around pickup the kid.... etc... then houlian driving the big car. ya, you could make that as an annoying car trend too. i know a guy who @#$%^ kena lorry his bos lexus 430 sedan because he not so familiar to drive big car. lucky did not get fried sotong because the bos really trust him one. . . :P:P:P anyway that's others people's good luck. . .

Posted on: 2006/12/19 0:37

Home away from home
From Australia
Quote:

Luxferi wrote:
Edgar, some are real some are not. :P How to tell? If the car revs up high high and then you hear the PSST! then that should be real. If the car quiet quiet then all of sudden you hear Psst! then of course it's not real.

But I'll say it's not annoying, it's short, you don't hear it all the time. Same goes for stickers, though it's always we always joke - more stickers, more horsepower! ;D

The large exhaust PHHOARR sound is really getting old la... nothing cool about it.

Another annoying car trend is when car enthusiast like Luxferi, who does not know how stuffs works, tries to be smart. But when corrected + a bit of humiliation that he is wrong, he get's all excited and write a whole summary of another person.

That is one annoying car trend, and funny too@!

Posted on: 2006/12/19 21:20

Quite a regular
From KuCHing
Quote:

edgar wrote:
Quote:

Luxferi wrote:
Edgar, some are real some are not. :P How to tell? If the car revs up high high and then you hear the PSST! then that should be real. If the car quiet quiet then all of sudden you hear Psst! then of course it's not real.

But I'll say it's not annoying, it's short, you don't hear it all the time. Same goes for stickers, though it's always we always joke - more stickers, more horsepower! ;D

The large exhaust PHHOARR sound is really getting old la... nothing cool about it.

Another annoying car trend is when car enthusiast like Luxferi, who does not know how stuffs works, tries to be smart. But when corrected + a bit of humiliation that he is wrong, he get's all excited and write a whole summary of another person.

That is one annoying car trend, and funny too@!

edgar, u really have a problem!, there is nothing wrong with ppl writing about what they think. the way u put it in your reply is over doing it. U THINK U ARE SO GOOD ... who do you think you are Jeremy clarkson (nottt)... u are far from it .. when you reply another ppl saying they "don't know how stuffs works and try to be smart" is just very childish this just make you look like you have your BIG head over the clouds....
I really hate ppl like you that makes this kind of statement and think u know it all.

Posted on: 2006/12/23 13:08

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak

Singapore Girl Racers... lol.. I posted this in another forum...last year...

Posted on: 2006/12/23 16:14

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]