tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 12 »

Re: Another annoying car trend
Home away from home
From Kuchingite
har, if it ain't moving forward, it's reversing. can detect by eye. not need the light or jet sound. regarding the hissing sound, yep, it "sucks".

Posted on: 2006/12/9 19:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
well if he is not moving yet.. but he put gear reberse N tekan brakey... how you know if he mau keluar ke... or jst waiting for something.? then u closer, the the car reberse abiit then u balu tau ia mau keluar?

Posted on: 2006/12/9 22:03

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

gerald wrote:....he mau keluar ke... or jst waiting for something.? then u closer, the the car reberse abiit then u balu tau ia mau keluar?...
You got a point there. ya lo lots of this type wanna keluar but later dunwanna keluar & never look around buggers.

Posted on: 2006/12/9 22:09

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
sorry ar.. me too hot when thinking about those idiots. a thousand of appologies

Posted on: 2006/12/10 11:07

Home away from home
From melaka
they r trying to show that their gearboxes are spoilt and they have no money to repair them

Posted on: 2006/12/10 11:58

Home away from home
From Australia
Quote:

abubu wrote:
LOL...u'll haveta live with it...ahbeng and ahsengs are plentiful in kuching....more in sibu..and worst in miri...LOL

No you are wrong. Obviously you are saying such statements with little experience :)

Plentiful in Kch yes, more in Sibu no, worst in Miri, no.

It should be, plenty in Miri, MORE in Kuching and Most and Worst in Sibu.

Trust me, I come from Sibu and I know and I have been to Miri many times, and I know, and I stayed in Kuching many years and I know.

Miri people are sadly more civilised than the majority of the young generations in Kuching, I think you all have to admit that.

Posted on: 2006/12/10 20:59

Home away from home
From Australia
I think they abuse and misuse that piece of gear.

This is one of the security system for your car. High pitch high frequency screamer buzzle (if that is what they are using - I havent seem or witness yet, so I am assuming this is what they are using). Usually installed for car security reason, and should only be fitted inside the car and when the alarm triggers off.

Posted on: 2006/12/10 21:05

Webmaster
From Kuching
what in the world you talking about edgar

why you go shooting people directly with a comment like this

Quote:
No you are wrong. Obviously you are saying such statements with little experience :)

while you don't even know what we are experiencing over here in kuching currently.

Posted on: 2006/12/10 21:51

Home away from home
From melaka
Quote:

webmaster wrote:
what in the world you talking about edgar

why you go shooting people directly with a comment like this

Quote:

while you don't even know what we are experiencing over here in kuching currently.

hahah..dun worry i biasa kena shoot likethat ledi, ...as i was from the infamous st jo kuching, ive got friends who shoots u straight in the face with even ruder statements that most of us have gone immune :) so if he wants to shoot..let him shoot..anyhow thanks for your concern webmaster

im a kuchingnite but i stayed in sibu for 3 years before and goes to miri quite a few times already as ive got close relatives there. the last time i went to miri, their ahbeng and ahlien fashions was jaw dropping, amazingly 'striking' for a new city....miri is alot quieter and maybe thats why u said people in miri is more civilized. but if u do lepak around shopping malls u wil see those people and their styles...amazingly sibu is better these days...kuching..the trend is kinda growing...

but the paradise of all ah lien and ahbeng is Johor....even little kids of 5 yrs old has ahbengish style and fasion already

Posted on: 2006/12/11 0:43

Home away from home
From miri
Quote:

edgar wrote:

Plentiful in Kch yes, more in Sibu no, worst in Miri, no.

It should be, plenty in Miri, MORE in Kuching and Most and Worst in Sibu.

Hehehe, the guy's right.

Quote:

Trust me, I come from Sibu and I know and I have been to Miri many times, and I know, and I stayed in Kuching many years and I know.

Miri people are sadly more civilised than the majority of the young generations in Kuching, I think you all have to admit that.

Well, I don't know about this, the young generations nowadays are mostly spoilt and bratty. They even have parents back up and support their wrongdoings in some cases. Society's down in the dumps.

Posted on: 2006/12/11 11:17

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 12 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]