tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: bionic man in kuching
Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Yalo quite common, considering this car already long time in production. New tailight one only came out around 2005. Saw last night & following it for quite some distance in singapore highway, then kepo go and dig out pics to keep this thread going. :P

Posted on: 2006/12/13 17:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
vroom vroom.. so the fellow was drunk... and some how manage to punch a hole into the wall, harming the bonsais, now the driver is hospitalized... poor car, become object of scrutiny...

Posted on: 2006/12/14 0:07

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
Quote:

gerald wrote:
vroom vroom.. so the fellow was drunk... and some how manage to punch a hole into the wall, harming the bonsais, now the driver is hospitalized... poor car, become object of scrutiny...

Lols, he one 'terror' guy. The guys were having a hard hard time taking down the rest of the walls to rebuild it. hehe. If he wasn't drunk probably he was trying to drift. hahaha.

Posted on: 2006/12/14 2:06

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Remember the intialD manga/anime got a guy driving MR2 SW20 lompat over some bush when maneuvering over some hair pin curve? Maybe this MR-S studying how to lompat pass the wall & drift over the gate. :P End up the bonsai suffer. :P

Posted on: 2006/12/14 10:44

Home away from home
From miri
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Remember the intialD manga/anime got a guy driving MR2 SW20 lompat over some bush when maneuvering over some hair pin curve?

That was the dumbest part of the anime I ever seen. That, and the 0.00001mm near-misses, the outrageous maneuvers, the hilarious speeds over the longkang, and that they don't have license plates (1st season) and that the Takumi always wins in his old tofu heap.

Anyway, I'm reinforcing my walls in my next renovation.

Posted on: 2006/12/14 13:39

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

ian wrote: That was the dumbest part of the anime I ever seen. That, and the 0.00001mm near-misses, the outrageous maneuvers, the hilarious speeds over the longkang, and that they don't have license plates (1st season) and that the Takumi always wins in his old tofu heap. Anyway, I'm reinforcing my walls in my next renovation.
maybe need to build a higher wall or buy insurance for bonsai.. kekeke... i got friend who install CCTV to monitor a few RMX0k (est. value) worth of plants in a small terrace house garden. first time in my life i saw that. You could try install a crash barrier for your fence, because a small MRS like that can make so much damage, if it were bigger car dunno how bad it would be. kekeke...

Posted on: 2006/12/14 16:32

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
ugh ... im putting sandbags around my fence... and a guard dog to jaga the sand bag from being stolen...

Posted on: 2006/12/14 19:52

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
Quote:

gerald wrote:
ugh ... im putting sandbags around my fence... and a guard dog to jaga the sand bag from being stolen...

lol. if it doesn't work, and a hole appears one night, your guard dog will have total freedom to finding out whats behind 'that wall'. (=

perhaps we should build walls of steel

Posted on: 2006/12/14 23:00

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

s.a.n. wrote:
lol. if it doesn't work, and a hole appears one night, your guard dog will have total freedom to finding out whats behind 'that wall'. (=

waliew... true also hor... apa macam ini... HMMM.... okay... make really large longkang around the house... then @ the gate make a draw bridge... WahSey.. 1st castle in kch ley!

Posted on: 2006/12/15 1:47

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching

waliew... true also hor... apa macam ini... HMMM.... okay... make really large longkang around the house... then @ the gate make a draw bridge... WahSey.. 1st castle in kch ley!

lol! then if like that no need to worry bout cars crashing. will drown in that longkang already. hehe.

oh yeah...i heard that this car crashing into fences thing is quite common. hrmmmm

Posted on: 2006/12/15 3:10

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.