tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: The Saw Franchise
Webmaster
From Kuching
I totally agree with u. I came across lots of situation for such cases.

Everytime there is some people who became successful overseas, then the local media /government "he's a malaysian! She's a malaysian! her great great grand parents are malaysian! he has malaysian blood!"

heh what has malaysia ever did to make them successful - nothing. hmmm indirectly, Malaysian make u feel that u are not appreciated in your homeland and make u go away to seek recognition else where!

Posted on: 2007/2/2 11:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: The Saw Franchise
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
You guys are right of course, but it happens in every country too. Not just Malaysia.

I remember when Russel Crowe won an Oscar, both Australia and NZ tried to claim him as theirs. That is until he got bad press for diva behaviour and all that. Than after that both countries didn't wan him!

Compared to Singapore, Thailand and even Indonesia... Malaysia doesn't allow enough creative expression to its people. Its a shame. I find it funny though that the censors actually allowed 'Remp-it' to go through.

I watched Saw 2. It was not bad actually. It just continues the story where it left off from the first one. Not as good as the 1st movie of course - but it was still entertaining and had a good twist in the end.

Saw 3 is out too, i saw it at Kenyalang. I will be watching it

Posted on: 2007/2/2 15:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.