teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

(1) 2 3 4 ... 9 »

Catscity Gathering
Webmaster
From Kuching
Aihh first of all..
i want to thank jiayang for suggesting such a good place with such a good enviroment..

Without that place.. don't think it would be much of a success~ ahha. Thank you jiayang..

Then .. better part.. many of the members turn up for the Gathering.~ Thank you all for coming~ Lucky everyone didn't put me aeroplane. hahaha...

So nice lar.. i was at Point One since 7 pm then 12.45 baru everyone go back home.

Here's a list of who turn up for the Gathering:
-webmaster
-jiayang (with friend)
-Sharon
-Sporty_g
-Gracie
-Alyssa
-black_angelz
-winter_sun (with wendy and janis)
-vandread
-virce
-steven
-cocohin
-lion73

hmm who did i missed?

Yeahh~~ I love you guys~

Posted on: 2004/2/7 1:39

Edited by webmaster on 2006/1/13 0:16:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: What you think of The 1st Catscity Gathering
Home away from home
From Kuching
hahaha, ok la...can kena more frenz le...now know who is who liao...ehhehe :cheers: ya lo, just back from the gathering..hehehe, now :hardcore: on online liao... hope the 2nd gathering can meet more new faced hehehe

Posted on: 2004/2/7 1:45

Home away from home
From Kuching
eh, since when i become moderator liao...hehehe, i think around that la...13 of then, plus 2 in that bring the fren, all shui shui lo...kekeke

Posted on: 2004/2/7 1:47

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
Yo Yo, Everyone the gathering was so interesting i can't beelieve
that i'm so enjoy and others as well. For thoose who really miss this next year must come wow. But the 06 Feb 2004 1st gathering you can see thoose ugly photo might be webmaster will show to you all. Arrrrrrrr really don't know what to say but it's a great great gathering and amazing as well. Arrrrrrrrr i want to thanks Gracie for introduce me thank you so much grace. Webmaster as well due to helping me......... YOU KNOW I NOW LAR No need to mention yaaaaaaaaa :>
Well all of you guys who went to POINT ONE message me ok i'll be missing you guys

Thank you

Love,
Coco

Posted on: 2004/2/7 3:31

From cat city... kuching lar..
Hi Virce,Vandread,jiayang,alyssa,coco,webmaster......

i was Happy~Happy~~sssoooo Happy~~ to meet u all.. ngaiti .. luckily i go for the gathering... if no... sure i will regret one..

wow... last night some of u.. still at point one till 12:45 meh? sien ler.. cannot join u all for so late... but nvm.. webmaster... if next time still got gathering... u must put me into the list ar..heheheh miss u all ar..

Posted on: 2004/2/7 10:29

From Catscity
Hei guys.....

I really enjoy myself also last nite. Laugh so much til my teeth also wan to drop off liaw. Really glad tat i went. Looking forward for the next gathering. Or maybe we can even go out together next time unplan one.......

:cheers:

Posted on: 2004/2/7 11:36

Home away from home
From Kuching
Hello!
Yeah, the first gathering is a blast... at first it was kinda awkward, everybody talk with their own gang, but after that everyone huddled around CocoChin for some future forecast! (btw, what technique is that?) So sorry I couldn't stick around... have to go eat dinner.

Posted on: 2004/2/7 12:08

Home away from home
From Kuching
oh, ya lo, we got someone, who is fortune teller, that is coco...haha, come come ask she more about it, **cause now she didn;t charge we lo** hehehe

ahha, last night sure enjoy le...but i keep to quiet so shy le, dun know what to talk till want to :zzz: hehhe, but after the and makan want back to full power become :hardcore: jor lo hehehe

hopefully i can come to next gathering lo...hehehe

Posted on: 2004/2/7 15:22

Home away from home
From Kuching
aiyoyoyo, kolian lo sporty_G, why you so fast away, hmm.m.. maybe away cause of some reason.... oh ya pak toh lo, that why didn't chat with us till midnight jor hehehe

maybe next time lo...ahaha, still young la, (hey didn't mean other that older than me lo)

Virce, why so fast also away le, hmm...if not you can ask our fortune teller..(Coco) hehehe, not bad lo, mostly are all "chun punya" heheh

Eh, Alyssa??? aiyok forgot liao, no memory, kenot remember the face liao...cham lo haha, last night so good le, i and webmaster ate our dinner at 12am around like that le...hehe err...laugh till teeth wanna fall dun worry i help you gam back hehehe

Posted on: 2004/2/7 15:26

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
The gathering was so funny until the end thoose who go home or go watch LEONG HU one miss tha fun mind to tell who is moderate nad modicas cause don't really know you guys.
Tell you guys I'm not fortune teller ok Pls lar already say when we meet now inside here still say wow. So shy you know.

Lovee,
Coco

Posted on: 2004/2/7 15:35

(1) 2 3 4 ... 9 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.