not much progress yet, will update next year

Posted on: 2007/11/14 23:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Development Updates - Kuching
Home away from home
From Australia
Quote:

kiko wrote:
hope we didnt make it an issue guys..btw, i believe that the mall will serve especially for the muslim not just malay..however, non muslim will not be excluded..

As for the business, of course it is true that malays @ muslim is less compare with the chinese in term of market capitalization..this is obvious, so no need to make it an issue..wat azaz412 said is correct..this website is for all, so if possible dun create any issue involving races & religion..

however, the office block i think is not only for the muslim/malay but open to all i guest as if 17 storey is for private office, i dun think there are people to rent there besides than the gov agencies..

You guys are just being overly-sensitive everytime the word "Muslim" or "Islam" came to play or being addressed by a non-Muslim, or non-Malay.

I am just being realistic about the purpose and function of this building here, and with all the mega malls popping in every mile from Kuching, do you think I am wrong to say this is an over-supply to the industry?

And that, we all know about this problem, it's just that they have to build this building, just to cater their own people.

We Chinese build malls or building, they never named anything with 'Chinese', and they are just being diplomatic. Why create doubts and controversy by naming a specific building under a specific races & religion? Would that come to an assumption that the building is for all?

I don't think so.

Posted on: 2007/11/15 7:24

Just popping in
the best thing about your post edgar,is you are good in manipulating word and making you and your race look all the way good,looks sincere and loyal,and you are very good at your points to condenm every single thing that other race do.Haha..yeah.Go edgar.Guess that its all down back to square one.everyone is the same. abu is a robber,ah sing is a conman,raju is a snatch thieve. and ali is a bribe receive,ah cong is a two face and kumar is a killer.Everyone look at his post and look at his signature.Overly proud huh..may i know are you from that country?

come on man,give us a break.Not every malays are the same as those in the gov.and please dont generalize us. Your problem is you spend a lot reading hatred stuff on the internet and you are too proud of who you are.remember,when you are too proud,one day you get slammed to the ground real hard.

btw,since edgar does not agree about this complex,why not we send a memorandum to Jabatan agama islam sarawak to cancel this project,and lend it to those fat contractors driving bigtoyota prado to build luxurious houses for those fat timber tycoon and bank executives.

Posted on: 2007/11/15 15:57

Home away from home
From Kuching
evryone is entitled to their opinion..so chill peeps!!!! no one is right or wrong..anyting tat is build or destroyed are hvg its own pros n cons...generalization happens everywhere nt only among our own comunity or ppl...its weird tat wen tat race says abt de other race, no one gv a BS..bt wen tat official race r mentioned eevryone goes protective..if we dont want ppl to generalize our own ppl, so do make a gud , big change ...don live wif it n getting spoonfed all de time wif our comfort status..

p/s: so wats wrng building houses?? at least they knw hw to hard earn their money instead of relying on so-called incentive frm hr n thr..BS la ...

Posted on: 2007/11/15 16:53

see the bigger picture, think with your head, STOP being EMO...

Just popping in
so you were saying that we dont want a change in ourselves,we are spoonfed? Theres thousands of us who are not being spoonfed,who doesnt go to govnment owned uni and work our asses of.But when an islamic complex is being build and one particular person said its an oversupply and that spring mall and boulevard is enough,isnt that trying to deny changes that we try to make? Why no one condemn when shin yang corporation build a mall in kch.why when an islamic complex being build some people said its an oversupply.aren't rm2 china made product shopm,starbucks coffee,coffe bean is an oversupply? i dont think so..In the muslim community,theres a huge demand for halal productt supply and we are finding it hard to find a one which not CHEAT on you.do you get what i mean? So is that an oversupply? That oversupply thing is a b/s. Btw,yeah,u are right,rather than being spoonfed and relying on incentives,why not we build luxurious houses at the site.common gov,do something,or you are waiting for sum big fat towkays to spoonfed you with sum bribe money to get that piece of land?

Posted on: 2007/11/15 17:06

Just popping in
btw,the race and islamic complex issue should end here for me. I find it at no point leading to anywhere as i need to get my asses of to work and try not to be spoonfed.

Posted on: 2007/11/15 17:07

Home away from home
From Kuching
weiiiii..i didnt say Luxurious home lehhhhhh...well maybe edgar has his own thing abt de oversuply n i was nt even refering to tat..i duno why ur so defensive abt it anyway....*rolling eyes* ..i even doesnt mention saying its wrong to hv a centre whr certain community can get their special halal prodcts/services...nor did i say any its wrng to build or wat...i was referring to de word generalization n its definition on wat basis ppl make...i nvr knw its wrng jus trying to clear out some terminalogy....none of tis r personal issues...edgar has his own issues...i hv my own issues..everyone has his own issues..no one is siding anybody here...i guess Webbie shld jus closeed tis thread la ...

Posted on: 2007/11/15 17:15

see the bigger picture, think with your head, STOP being EMO...

Webmaster
From Kuching
I have no idea how to settle this argument. so I'll just lock the thread and no more argument. Sorry.

Posted on: 2007/11/15 18:20

« 1 ... 48 49 50 (51)

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.