New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: more singles in Sarawak than in West M'sia & Sabah...
Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:...any sperm bank in S'wak? i learnt from one of my buddy ,theres one in Singapore & you get paid also bo..how nice if got one in Kuching,whenever i hit low tide(bo lui),i still can make some extra bucks
yep, got 3 grade, lowest one, ahkua with deep voice shove into room let watch b-film. top one, slutty nurse with big boops "cleanse" it out of your system by m.... hahaha.. kidding.... thought the sperm bank is for people who in danger of low sperm count so they deposit to preserved it. the sperm bank at geylang issit? ? ? after nine months come out with interest somemore?

Posted on: 2007/3/31 23:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:...any sperm bank in S'wak? i learnt from one of my buddy ,theres one in Singapore & you get paid also bo..how nice if got one in Kuching,whenever i hit low tide(bo lui),i still can make some extra bucks
yep, got 3 grade, lowest one, ahkua with deep voice shove into room let watch b-film. top one, slutty nurse with big boops "cleanse" it out of your system by m.... hahaha.. kidding.... thought the sperm bank is for people who in danger of low sperm count so they deposit to preserved it. the sperm bank at geylang issit? ? ? after nine months come out with interest somemore?
..hey,you left out the medium grade ! - i think the old nurse on duty will help you do the "milking" . the sperm bank offered many services.those single gals who dont wanna get marrried can buy a "good" specimen of sperm and DIY themselves,i.e they get pregnanted without the "help" of a male - understood ,ho?normaly,the sperm bank are quite choosy -they want good looking & highly educated young men.so if you're just a lowlife scumbags...solly lah,no kantao for you & you never will know whose sperm you're getting - thats the setback.

Posted on: 2007/4/1 10:42

Just can't stay away
From kedah/penang/kuching
seems thats this topic has become a jokes....

Posted on: 2007/4/1 22:29

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

cilired wrote:
seems thats this topic has become a jokes....
..solly,solly ..i know its " a bit" off topic but sometimes,some thoughts cross my mind & i just wanna spew it out & the whole world thought im crazy,hahaha.in fact my life is a jike & the reason i came to this world is also a - a joke ! okay babe,lets steer back the rudder & stays on the topic -more bujang lapoks in Sarawak....

Posted on: 2007/4/2 8:26

Home away from home
From Borneo
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:
[of cozzz .!! you're not registered means you're still flying solo.

Which means the statistics is incorrect? There are couples who are living together and been staying together for ages and they are unregistered. I don't think that they should be counted as singles.

Posted on: 2007/4/2 10:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

deadpoet wrote:
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:

Which means the statistics is incorrect? There are couples who are living together and been staying together for ages and they are unregistered. I don't think that they should be counted as singles.

How very true... these people don't want to marry they prefer life like this... wonder why?

Posted on: 2007/4/2 10:34

Home away from home
From kuciang
Quote:

edwinlgk wrote:
Quote:

deadpoet wrote:
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:

How very true... these people don't want to marry they prefer life like this... wonder why?
...tell you why,but..before i trod some more,whats going to spew out of my mouth may offend some,hehe.... ok.
living together or live-in gal frend/boy frend is nothing wrong at all(at least in our moden days..) pple get divorced evryday,fall in love everyday & fall out of love everyday .living together is actually - FUN ! in another word -testdrive,but here ,im not refering the male or female as a sportcar.its just a matter of choice,that the two persons chose to live together and not getting registered/marriage as long as possible.and i think,deep down inside this two person,there is this concept that - if i get tied down(marriage) so early,i may regrets marrying the wrong person.and then,there are those who puts career in the front line & dont really bother much about that certificate.over to you guys...gals

Posted on: 2007/4/2 19:57

« 1 2 3 (4)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]