New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: What computer games are you playing now?
Home away from home
From Catscity:)
There are lots of things I've been desparately want to try out. For examples like, MOHPA. Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. Too Bad, theres an error that i cant play unless I've Direct X8.1 in my computer system. But, Hey, I already got Direct X9.1 version, how, downgrades. Unreasonable. Anway, I've check out the reviewoutpost online. Foreigners are encountered the same problems as well.

The other one, CSI:Dark motives or anything related version cant be play with the error or director's script accoured. There are lots of ways that I tried but it still doesn't work. I need expertise.

Anyway, has anyone tried out, men of valor, or GTA san Adrea?

Posted on: 2005/2/3 13:10

Home away from home
From ??????
What computer games are you playing now?

HALF LIFE 2~!!! the best FPS game of 2004.. really astonished by the reality of the AI and the law of physics being applied to the game. Not to mentioned the astonishing story line that drives players bugging in the comp hours and hours playing... the weapons are cool too and it has added some realistic elements into it..

anyway cant wait for half life 3, or half life expension set. the story like no ending one :<... arghh..

Sharon, i tried san Andres for awhile, got pissed off in the first mission >< ended up didnt continue playing the game.. i can see the game is harder to play than vice city and the original GTA leh...

Posted on: 2005/2/3 13:58
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching lah
hehehe, dat happen to me oso in gtas. i was pretty excited when i came back for my end year holidays las yer cause couldnt wait to play all the new new games like gtas, hf2, doom 3(not really) and fifa 2005. when i started, of course fun lah.but then, as i progressed further into the game (like only 4 missions i think), jus felt let down or sumtin lik dat. i jus put my controller down, and turned off the ps2. den after that, i jus played, METAL GEAR SOLID 3. so into the game, even brought my memory card, (just in case, if can happen, one of my frens can let me play their ps2 or mgs3, hehehe. nyways, now in aussie, dun have a good comp, but i just keep myself busy with football manager 2005. dunno why, the games just intersts me. so rasa when my team menang, hahaaha. well, i still cant wait fot my winter holidays in july, cos wan to play all the new new pc games nowadays like hl2, mohpa and a few other games i installed in my new comp. damn my bro so lucky, anyday feel like playin, can just play. dats all i wana say for now lah, hehe.

!!!!! UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 ROXXXXXXXX !!!!!

Posted on: 2005/2/3 17:29

Webmaster
From Kuching
i dun play those fancy games.
i play games that lurks behind the office's boss.

Play ZUMA ! great puzzle game for your lunch break in office
Lols

Download Zuma

Click Here For Screenshots
Its a cute armed froggy

Posted on: 2005/2/3 22:23

Home away from home
From The Dreaming
About Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, I have the same problem too.

You need a DirectX 9 compatible video card to be able to run the game. It doesn't matter what version of DirectX you have on the computer. It's whether your video card can handle DirectX 9 or not.

If you have DirectX 9 on your computer but your video card can handle until DirectX 8.1, the game won't run.

Posted on: 2005/2/5 12:44

« 1 2 3 (4)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]