KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 36 »

Re: Sarawak One-Stop ICT Hub @ Kuching : One TJ
Just popping in
IT market in Sabah is good. They have an IT mall too. Karumunsing Shopping Mall. Doing well there cos it is like Low Yat in KK. Soon we will have this in Kuching too. Low Yat in Kuching. Kuching market is bigger. Kuchingnites are IT literate. Agree !

Posted on: 2008/5/15 21:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Just popping in
i want pdaexpert to open a branch here.
And maybe shops which sells Psps, Nds consoles or Ps3, Nintendo Wiis and all their games..

Posted on: 2008/5/16 1:20

Quite a regular
yea.. need game shop selling pirate game like the ones in Hopoh.. rm 8 per dvd

Posted on: 2008/5/16 1:43

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Quote:

cimhtrad wrote:
yea.. need game shop selling pirate game like the ones in Hopoh.. rm 8 per dvd

got some point there. that could be one of the reason how lowyat and imbi plaza draw its crowd. ^^ cheap stuff. but u know la. these thing won't run for long 1... water dogs will come bite liao.

Posted on: 2008/5/16 1:48

Home away from home
The vendors should get together to hold fairs and other special events to make things interesting. Then we don't have to depend on the annual PC Fair for some good bargains.

Posted on: 2008/5/16 7:33

Just can't stay away
When thinking about TJOne, can't but help make comparison with Saberkas.

Personally, for me, the better price, bigger slection is of course a plus in any IT malls. But you would also have to consider it as a place to hang out possibly, so a food court is a given.

how about parking? One good thing about Saberks was that if it's raining it's usually one of the first place I'd consider going to do a bit of window shopping or a snack. Stone Ice on the top and Magic Bite at the ground floor are a nice treat while looking for a specific pc part etc.

Having a supermarket at the basement floor was also a plus in Saberkas, you can combine your grocery and pc shopping all at one place.

Free Wi-Fi or internet cafe would also be great, so I can look up prices of specific items if I get one of my impulse buy moments.

soemthing for the ladies? Nothing puts of most women more than you bringing them to an IT spot, they avoid places like that like the plague :P So maybe a few fashion accessory shops or clothes to keep them off your back while you shop or browse.

Finally presentation and cleanliness is a must, only thing that puts me off Saberkas at time is how run down the place seem even if it about 20 years old. Design wise there were also some flaws with shops at the back hidden away from sight, though mostly empty lots. Doubt Tjone will have that particular problem though.

Posted on: 2008/5/16 11:54

Quite a regular
Also, all shops should only close at a certain time, say .. 9.30 pm. Alot of shops in saberkas 7 +/ 8pm close already. Even though some shops are still open till later, still feel uncomfortable and feel like wanna leave the place..

Posted on: 2008/5/16 15:17

Home away from home
Like kksyong said, covered parking would be an advantage so I don't know how OneTJ would fare in this regard. Free wifi/internet cafe is a must given that the complex is marketed as an ICT hub. How about streaming video feeds of the complex?

Posted on: 2008/5/16 16:15

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Quote:

nathan wrote:
Like kksyong said, covered parking would be an advantage so I don't know how OneTJ would fare in this regard. Free wifi/internet cafe is a must given that the complex is marketed as an ICT hub. How about streaming video feeds of the complex?

streaming video feeds? u mean live broadcast of the complex?

Posted on: 2008/5/18 18:14

Home away from home
Yes, I mean the place is touted as an ICT haven right? Why not have streaming video feeds showing car parks, selected vendors & their wares as well as specific areas interest in and around the mall?

Posted on: 2008/5/18 20:24

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 36 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.