Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users



« 1 (2) 3 4 »


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2006/1/19 16:33
From Kuching, Sarawak
Posts: 1824
Offline
Quote:

maozi wrote:
Quote:

gerald wrote:
webby organize a trip!!! catscity yearly gathering!

Izzit FOC ? I wanna join~ Kaka~


anyone who says FOC has to pay triple!

Posted on: 2007/6/21 14:12
_________________
randomshutter.com
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2007/6/7 15:05
From Kitty City
Posts: 1544
Offline
Quote:

gerald wrote:
Quote:

maozi wrote:
Quote:

gerald wrote:
webby organize a trip!!! catscity yearly gathering!

Izzit FOC ? I wanna join~ Kaka~


anyone who says FOC has to pay triple!

Yeer~ At least old maozi is d one sparkled d event mar~ shud at least gimme a discount (wow, like it's already a decided event...)

Posted on: 2007/6/21 14:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2007/4/29 20:20
From Sydney
Posts: 1989
Offline
What is this about a trip? Please tell me it's not another Oregano event like late last year. I just flew in, and already, I was dragged to go there. Thankfully, my stomach growls.

Posted on: 2007/6/21 14:24
_________________
Meliora Cogito
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2007/6/7 15:05
From Kitty City
Posts: 1544
Offline
Quote:

mochaholic wrote:
What is this about a trip? Please tell me it's not another Oregano event like late last year. I just flew in, and already, I was dragged to go there. Thankfully, my stomach growls.

Oh Oregano~
Hmm... not nice! (cos is dark, hard for maozi 2 take foto... )

Posted on: 2007/6/21 14:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Webmaster
Joined:
2003/6/27 19:19
From Kuching
Posts: 7931
Offline
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:
Quote:

webmaster wrote:
hahaha the wildboar face veli funny ar
i never seen a wildboar closeup !
..err,Webbie..hearsay the Bako wildboars very tame one,especially the biggest one in the groups.your next trip,go very near & pat them...its ok one,make sure you get close enough this time ,eh ?


lol i hope the wildboar doesn't finds out I have been eating their distance relative though !

Posted on: 2007/6/21 19:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2006/1/19 16:33
From Kuching, Sarawak
Posts: 1824
Offline
Quote:

mochaholic wrote:
What is this about a trip? Please tell me it's not another Oregano event like late last year. I just flew in, and already, I was dragged to go there. Thankfully, my stomach growls.


you fly in just for the gathering ? WOW.. hmm.. where was I ? why wasnt i invited?

Posted on: 2007/6/21 21:20
_________________
randomshutter.com
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2007/6/7 15:05
From Kitty City
Posts: 1544
Offline
Maybe this year d gathering will b in one of d nice restaurants in the new Boulevard ^ ^

Posted on: 2007/6/21 22:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2006/1/16 12:06
From Kuching
Posts: 1825
Offline
Maybe catscity could organise a one day Outing @ Bako or something.... annen at the same day we have the gatherin and have dinner at some nice restaurant....

See shootin two bull's eye with one arrow (don wan use bird too cruel )

Posted on: 2007/6/22 0:37
_________________
Learn From Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope For tomorrow
-Anon
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2006/8/10 22:42
From kuciang
Posts: 1717
Offline
Quote:

webmaster wrote:
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:
Quote:

webmaster wrote:
hahaha the wildboar face veli funny ar
i never seen a wildboar closeup !
..err,Webbie..hearsay the Bako wildboars very tame one,especially the biggest one in the groups.your next trip,go very near & pat them...its ok one,make sure you get close enough this time ,eh ?


lol i hope the wildboar doesn't finds out I have been eating their distance relative though !
that morning before you go visit them,dont go for your favourite "choo kiok fon" or tu ka pui...aha!..then,the boars will straightaway sense it & charge at you ...BANZAAIII !!

Posted on: 2007/6/22 8:53
_________________
And when things get difficult , Draco's star shown more brightly for all of us who knew where to look.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: [Kitty Journey] Bako National Park
Home away from home
Joined:
2007/6/7 15:05
From Kitty City
Posts: 1544
Offline
Quote:

ahfeiko wrote:

that morning before you go visit them,dont go for your favourite "choo kiok fon" or tu ka pui...aha!..then,the boars will straightaway sense it & charge at you ...BANZAAIII !!

Juz wondering... If we kill d boar under attack, will we be found guilty of 'killing protected animal'?

Anyway I found no tusk in all d boars I met tat day, guess it won't hurt tat bad if they ram our butts eh?

Posted on: 2007/6/22 19:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer



« 1 (2) 3 4 »



You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]