tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Wild Hogs
Home away from home
From Australia
Open in new window

Length : 1hr 39min

Main Cast : Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, William H Macy, Ray Liotta, Marisa Tomei, John C McGinley, M C Gainey,

Movie Director : Walt Becker

Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H Macy hit the road in this rollicking comedy-adventure about a group of middle-aged friends who decide to rev up their routine suburban lives with a freewheeling motorcycle trip. Taking a long dreamed-of breather from their stressful jobs and family responsibilities, they can’t wait to feel the freedom of the open road.

When this mismatched foursome, who have grown far more used to the couch than the saddle, set out for this once-in-a-lifetime experience, they encounter a world that holds far more than they ever bargained for. The trip begins to challenge their wits and their luck, especially during a chance run-in with the Del Fuegos, a real-life bikie gang who are less than amused with their novice approach.

As they go looking for adventure, they soon find that they’ve embarked on a journey they will never forget.

Open in new window
Open in new window
Open in new window
Open in new window

Posted on: 2007/7/2 9:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Wild Hogs
Home away from home
From Australia
I love this movie and it is funny to me. I personally like Martin Lawrence and always think he is a funny actor with a lot of cocky attitudes

This is a movie you would rather hire the dvd and watch at home and have some laugh at, not paying to watch it in the cinema.

But overall personal ratings:

7/10

Funny, recommended.

Posted on: 2007/7/2 9:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.