teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Re: BIG QUES!!!!
Not too shy to talk
From Kuching
Yo,
Well for me i will advise thoose who have this problem by choosing the voice that you believe and follow whatever that voice ask ttoo due to you belieeve.
Well back to the question everything god will arrangnt for you nott ttoo be ttoo worry about it.

GUY AND A GIRL CAN EVER BE VERY GOOD FRENS???
Yes they can be unless onee of theem feel something with each otheer then they cannot. IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO.
No matter what they have or don't have bf/gf if they likes each other no matter what friends or whatever they will be together.
Believe the faith and the voice that you choose.

Love,
Coco

Posted on: 2004/2/16 16:33

Home away from home
From Kuching
It's possible, and in fact, I personally prefer guy friends. It is an individual taste... as you know, guy and girl differs a lot in the way they talk, handle things, etc. I happen to like guys' perspectives. As for chemistry, just let things flow according to nature. The couple might feel feelings for each other, or maybe not. So what? If the other party does not have feeling then nothing will happen. However, whether or not they stay as friends depends a lot on their maturity.

Posted on: 2004/2/16 22:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching<<Nice place
Well, as for me, i think it's possible. Coz I'm one of the eg. here. Hahahaha. I got a "gal fren" and we're very close. But of course la there's nth between us. We always do things together. Esp when our gang go out lepak, she oso follow us although she's the only gal. So I think it's possible. It's all depending on wad u want. If u've set a limit to urself that that "gal frens" or "boy frens" are just best frens, then u'll have nth to worry about.

Posted on: 2004/2/16 23:27

Not too shy to talk
From Kuching<<Nice place
But of course it all depends oso. Sometimes u might have set the limit but that opposite sex fren might noot set a limit. So......it all depends la actually.

Or u've set the limit but still can't control urself sometimes. Whahahaah

So my conclusion is whether can have a very very opposite sex frens is all depends on urself. And oso depends on the fate oso. If u two are destined to be together, then.........u know laaa

Posted on: 2004/2/16 23:32

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Oh well... frankly I have more guy frens than gals lar, right Virce?ehehhehe... we both are like that, we have more guy frens than gals and we used to hang out with lots of them and only the two of us were gals heheheeh...
It's all depends on individual but some how I notice that eventually the friendship between guys and gals do have some sort of boundaries and mostly eventually it'll fade.
I do enjoy company of a guy fren for movie, dinner and so on but only if the guy is single, if he's attached I don't think I would do that coz it'll cause trouble towards his relationship with his gf and stay a distant btw both is very important.
Either the two of us will end up being a couple or not, it's up to the two of us and sometimes being frens is better than being a couple.
Here's an article, very interesting but it's in mandarin
http://www.angelfire.com/on2/smkp/friends.html

Posted on: 2004/2/17 11:20

Home away from home
From Kuching
Yalor, Lovebell... I remember how we used to go out and we were the only gals! It was fun!

Posted on: 2004/2/17 12:20

Home away from home
From irenelaw.com
Just to add on something here:

By the way, I think what we are discussing here is about involving a male and a female and not a group or a gang of frens that consist of both genders. Everyone can have frends of both gender and have fun together as group but it's not that easy when it involves only two persons a male and a female, don't you think so? There'll always be awkwardness and so on unless you 2 really clicked the 1st time u met. When you feel comfortable in a group that doesn't mean that u'll feel comfortable when there left only the two of you.

Most of the time when people (in our culture) see a guy and a gal are so close or going anywhere or doing things only the two of them, it'll give them an impression that they are couple. When u're single it's fine but when u're attached, i'll cause lots of problems.

There'll always be problem like jealousy if one of u is attached or both of u are attached. Your gf or bf will not be very happy with it. Some people really don't care but I would say majority do feel that. That's why, at the end even you two are good frens, eventually you two will have some sort of distant between each other. You cannot expect everyone to be so sporting.

I don't think I'm that sporting, I'll be very angry and jealous too when my bf/husband is spending more time, having great times and share everything (happy/sad) with his best fren, a gal, than me. I don't mind if it's a guy but not a gal. Since he's having such a great time with her, then what's the point of having me as his gf/wife, why not get her to be his gf/wife, don't you think so? Aren't he supposed to do all these with me rather than her? I'll be just like a spare tyre.

This is from my point of view or majority of gals' point of view(i guess...), if you're a guy how would you feel if u're in this shoe? I'm sure you won't want to see your gf/wife that close with other guys besides you, right?

I'll salute whoever that can stand this kind of feelings. Really cannot "tahan" until valcano want to erupt already!!!!! ;p

Posted on: 2004/2/17 21:05

From Catscity
Way to go...lovebell....

Thanks for ur answer.....COme on , guys......give us the male feedback....tell us wat u think....

Posted on: 2004/2/18 1:22

Not too shy to talk
From Penang
Well, in uni, for about two years, I've been in a clique of 2 gals, 2 guys. One of the gals has a bf. Well, we're sorta very close together. But like you said, a gang is different. There's no lovey feelings.

I do go one-on-one with them, but it's just to hang out and do stuffs. If I go beyond that, into personal stuffs, things might be different.

Posted on: 2004/2/18 10:51

Home away from home
From Perth~<sucks>
i think i can..but not everyone caN really do that.. i think it requires great control of will power :>

for me..i think that i 'click' more with guys than girls..i feel comfortable hanging out with guys..because i think their way of thinking is really different from girls..in some things i think guys are more 'cin cai' , and i really respect that..

in my opinion,you'll have more fun hanging out with guy-friends than girl frens..but then it also depends on what kinda fun you want also lah.. for me.. i laugh almost all the time when i'm with my guy frens.. where as with my girl frens, we gossip a lot and giggle a lot.. :>

for me, i think if i will fall in love or not with a guy.. i think i can tell the first time i see him. if i dont feel anything that second, then it's not ever going to happen. there wont be any possibility of love or anything else than frenship "blossoming" between us.

so in short, i think girls and guys caN be really good frens..you just need to know where you stand and where he or she stands and dont go over the line.

Posted on: 2004/2/18 14:51

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]