tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Golf in Kuching
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Not too many people talking about Rugby here this morning good to have got to final but nothing like winning it, got to be disappointed. Think I will have to rely on my wife's family contacts for golf in any quantity in Kuching. Have been trying to get some availability from Hornbill for an overnight break before it closes for renovation November 19 but they are so slow in responding. Got plenty of time on this trip though, not planning side trips just staying Kuching, spending some time looking at property and considering whether to spend majority of time in Kuching rather than UK.

Posted on: 2007/10/21 14:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Sydney
Well, maybe everyone would rather not talk about it, like how England defeated Australia during the quarterfinals, everyone was up in arms in Sydney, and when full time was blown, silence...only a handful of England fans, including yours truly, went out to celebrate and sing praises to old Wilkinson.

Hornbill Resort, completely forgot about that. Never played up there. Heard it's good. My suggestions: emailing Malaysian companies is one tedious task, expect replies in 1 week min. Calling them in person saves time and effort.

And it seems like more and more people from Uk and Australia are looking for property in Kuching. Uncles, cousins and grand-uncle-in-laws from abroad are snapping up property using their spouse's name.

Posted on: 2007/10/21 15:00

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Think we will leave any consideration of Hornbill until we are in Kuching, be able to check on the weather at the time, big consideration. Understand it is closing for reno from 19 November to March 2008 anyway, be interesting experience but won't be disappointed to have to confine to Kuching courses.

Posted on: 2007/10/21 17:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.