Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 ... 39 40 41 (42)

Re: Gathering 2007
Home away from home
From Sarawak
Quote:
Serene wrote:
I think if show a lil photos might motivate more to join future gatherings ;) To see how fun it is lol

Webbie, Serene is right, that's the idea I have.

Posted on: 2007/12/31 9:13

Re: Gathering 2007
Webmaster
From Kuching
Quote:

Webbie, Serene is right, that's the idea I have.

Well unfortunately, each gathering will be different. so that shouln't be the 'idea' of what makes you want to go to the gathering. It is not like a funfair where you can go and see the same thing everyday.

Like i said, the gathering is an idea that lets you meet the real people behind the names that usually appear in the forum or you simply wants to meet more people.

that is the idea that you should have in mind when you decide to come or not to come. Whether the gathering is fun or not, the members speak for themselves. Each individual member who turn up to the gathering contribute to the success of the gathering. I would expect the members to have confidence in the gathering. After all, like this gathering, we made over 350 postings in the forum to discuss and plan about it. I always like to hear the members idea and suggestion and how they want the gathering to be like. So in a way, the members decide the 'fun'. Of course, the more turn ups, the more merrier it gets.

Again, I would like to thank those who turned up. As i said before, this only happen once a year. just take the opportunity to come if able to.

Lets not prolong this discussion.

This thread is closed.

Posted on: 2007/12/31 10:11

Edited by webmaster on 2007/12/31 10:59:22
Edited by webmaster on 2007/12/31 11:03:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 ... 39 40 41 (42)

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.