Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Can anybody provide me the best car sticker shop or they help us to cut sticker on deisign in Kuching?
I want to make a big sticker on my MYvi.
I heard got one at Batu Kawa but cant find it.

Anyone? Help?

Do you know what they called the place "Yung Ming Chun"? The place where you can find people buy Magnum4D or Sportstoto. You can find it there.

Yung Ming Chun is a place or town or a name of Coffee Shop?
Pls provide me, thanks.

Is just a place. You know when you want to go MJC from 3rd mile? You go straight before you reach the traffic lights where you can go Arang Road, Jalan Stapok, MJC and back to 3rd mile?!

Before you reach the traffic lights, you can see a church on your left hand side. Before reaching the church, you can turn into a road to a row of shophouse. That area is called Yung Ming Chun.

Posted on: 2008/3/5 21:38

Re: Modifying Cars
Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Can anybody provide me the best car sticker shop or they help us to cut sticker on deisign in Kuching?
I want to make a big sticker on my MYvi.
I heard got one at Batu Kawa but cant find it.

Anyone? Help?

Do you know what they called the place "Yung Ming Chun"? The place where you can find people buy Magnum4D or Sportstoto. You can find it there.

Yung Ming Chun is a place or town or a name of Coffee Shop?
Pls provide me, thanks.

Is just a place. You know when you want to go MJC from 3rd mile? You go straight before you reach the traffic lights where you can go Arang Road, Jalan Stapok, MJC and back to 3rd mile?!

Before you reach the traffic lights, you can see a church on your left hand side. Before reaching the church, you can turn into a road to a row of shophouse. That area is called Yung Ming Chun.

ah.. now i am getting some clear picture.
so the Yung Ming Chun is the car sticker name or?
What is the sticker shop name?
Thank you very very much

Posted on: 2008/3/5 22:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
I can't recall the shop name. Yung Ming Chun is that area. You can go there, one of the shops then ask the people at there whether he/she knows any shop that do car stickers or not.

Posted on: 2008/3/5 22:49

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
I am selling off my L5 rear bumper in cheap price and there are some basic side skirts and original Kancil front bumper. All in cheap price. All price negotiable. PM me if you are interested!

Posted on: 2008/3/27 22:03

Not too shy to talk
If u have money, wat sport cars would u like to drive in KUCHING. Remember, kuching's road condition suck. Have to choose something that can drive on tat sort of lousy road. Just wanna see some opinions. THanks!

Posted on: 2008/4/7 10:25

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:
I am selling off my L5 rear bumper in cheap price and there are some basic side skirts and original Kancil front bumper. All in cheap price. All price negotiable. PM me if you are interested!

QAE, do you know how much is the fornt light shade for Myvi? You know after you put the light shade the front light looks like not fully open one?? Where to get it? I have 1 Myvi, seems you are quite into modifying car so I ask you.

Posted on: 2008/4/7 10:46

Home away from home
if i have the chance to get 180Sx with SR20DETT plus S15 facelift will be my choice. Kuching road condition is ok depending where you want to go. Maybe a FC also can but still searching for Evos.

Posted on: 2008/4/7 10:54

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:

QAE, do you know how much is the fornt light shade for Myvi? You know after you put the light shade the front light looks like not fully open one?? Where to get it? I have 1 Myvi, seems you are quite into modifying car so I ask you.

You mean like an eye lip?! O.o

Posted on: 2008/4/7 22:24

Just popping in
anyone knows where i can do disc brake conversion for my MyVi? i wanna convert the original disc to other car makes...mb need to custom make brackets for it.

why? because myvi is FAMOUS for disc rotor warping. warranty claim 6 times. now its over cannot claim liaw.

please advise....

Posted on: 2008/5/27 21:18

Just popping in
Quote:

fatality wrote:
anyone knows where i can do disc brake conversion for my MyVi? i wanna convert the original disc to other car makes...mb need to custom make brackets for it.

why? because myvi is FAMOUS for disc rotor warping. warranty claim 6 times. now its over cannot claim liaw.

please advise....

saw in hypertune magazine there is disc brake availalble tfor myvi i think... but cannot remember which issue

Posted on: 2008/5/30 20:13

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.