tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Initial D Arcade Stage Version 3
Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Anyone in here playing the Initial D Arcade Stage Version 3 either at Hock Lee Centre or Medan Pelita? Hehehe!!!

Posted on: 2008/1/21 22:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Initial D Arcade Stage Version 3
Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
version 3 is stage 4 right ?

Posted on: 2008/1/22 0:21

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

gerald wrote:
version 3 is stage 4 right ?

Stage 4 is the newer ones, but I don't like that coz it's too fake. Once u steer a bit only, it's like the whole car is floating in the air drifting already. So for me it's a bad version but with nice graphic indeed. Version 3 is the type using a thinner card. Remember it? Did u try it Gerald? Hehehe...

Posted on: 2008/1/22 1:23

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
No.. i only drove once when it came out... I like BG a bit more.

Posted on: 2008/1/22 10:32

Home away from home
From Australia
It is crap and those people who eventually mastered it show off like they can drift.

You give them a car I bet you they cannot even drift.

It is not easy to drift at all, your mind has to think real quick, you have to know to hit the right gear, you have to know when to turn, the brakes and the handbraking, throttle input and so much more.

I always thought it could have been so much more easier, but when I got behind the wheel for the first time, it was no surprise I spun out within seconds of getting sideways.

You turn the wheels to much you get too much angle, not enough throttle input, then you spun. If you turn little and give it more throttle, it is not enough to even lose traction.

I find it easier to learn drifting at the track but it is still hard because you are in a field together with other drifters, and they are putting so much pressure on you when you see them drifting behind you through the rear-view mirror. You don't want to spin out because you do not want to crash into each other.

Posted on: 2008/1/22 13:27

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

edgar wrote:
It is crap and those people who eventually mastered it show off like they can drift.

You give them a car I bet you they cannot even drift.

It is not easy to drift at all, your mind has to think real quick, you have to know to hit the right gear, you have to know when to turn, the brakes and the handbraking, throttle input and so much more.

I always thought it could have been so much more easier, but when I got behind the wheel for the first time, it was no surprise I spun out within seconds of getting sideways.

You turn the wheels to much you get too much angle, not enough throttle input, then you spun. If you turn little and give it more throttle, it is not enough to even lose traction.

I find it easier to learn drifting at the track but it is still hard because you are in a field together with other drifters, and they are putting so much pressure on you when you see them drifting behind you through the rear-view mirror. You don't want to spin out because you do not want to crash into each other.

Hey dude, this topic is game can't you read? Arcade!!! LoL! Why are you comparing with a reality drifting skill?

Posted on: 2008/1/22 19:37

Home away from home
From Australia
Because it is drifting LOL

Posted on: 2008/1/23 7:32

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

edgar wrote:
Because it is drifting LOL

It's arcade drifting ma! Hahahaha!!! Cool down cool down, it's not real! So just have fun...

Posted on: 2008/1/23 8:51

Home away from home
From Australia
I cannot, because everytime I went to an arcade to check it out, it is pre-occupied already with 'Asians' only, so many wannabes out there , and even if you tried to go on, they are on your back watching your every turn and move.

I am paranoid when people are watching me drifting in an arcade machine, I must be a clown!

Posted on: 2008/1/23 10:29

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
videogames are a form of enjoyment la.

Also dont forget without the fans, the actual sport is nothing without the fans. image when no one go to watch these events, no one buys merchandise. When the money stops, so will the sport. It will not go big, it will shrink.

Lucky you didnt manage to get to test the arcade game, or an OZ standing there watching you play as an ASIAN WANNABE. hehe

Posted on: 2008/1/23 11:14

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]