Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users



« 1 (2) 3 »


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2007/12/28 20:44
Posts: 137
Offline
Quote:

webbie wrote:
i can't wait for the 16-85mm VR IF lens !


Why 16-85mm, why not 18-200mm VR?

Posted on: 2008/2/2 19:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2008/1/18 2:36
From Kuching
Posts: 2294
Offline
Quote:

U-value wrote:
Quote:

webbie wrote:
i can't wait for the 16-85mm VR IF lens !


Why 16-85mm, why not 18-200mm VR?


Shorter focal length lens produce sharper images with faster focusing. Hopefully this one will.

I like 18-70mm as a walkaround lens. If if existed something like with higher zoom and wider like 16-85mm. Why Not ? lol. if you're serious about zooming, get 80-200 f2.8. that would be my ideal ones.

Posted on: 2008/2/2 20:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2007/12/28 20:44
Posts: 137
Offline
Quote:


Shorter focal length lens produce sharper images with faster focusing. Hopefully this one will.

I like 18-70mm as a walkaround lens. If if existed something like with higher zoom and wider like 16-85mm. Why Not ? lol. if you're serious about zooming, get 80-200 f2.8. that would be my ideal ones.


Wah... so big har

Posted on: 2008/2/2 20:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2007/12/28 20:44
Posts: 137
Offline
Does this stratify you need?? Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens

Posted on: 2008/2/2 20:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2008/1/18 2:36
From Kuching
Posts: 2294
Offline
Quote:

U-value wrote:
Does this stratify you need?? Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens


Not at all. ^^ the 2.8 is good however. depends on my situation.

The lens below would be ideal for me.

80-200mm f2.8
16-85mm
50mm f1.8
10-20mm
and a 10.5mm fisheye !

Posted on: 2008/2/2 20:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2007/12/28 20:44
Posts: 137
Offline
Quote:

webbie wrote:
Quote:

U-value wrote:
Does this stratify you need?? Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens


Not at all. ^^ the 2.8 is good however. depends on my situation.

The lens below would be ideal for me.

80-200mm f2.8
16-85mm
50mm f1.8
10-20mm
and a 10.5mm fisheye !


With all these lens +D300 that is equal to the value of proton BLM top model. The only thing is the proton value will depreciate 80% after 5year :)

Posted on: 2008/2/2 20:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2008/1/18 2:36
From Kuching
Posts: 2294
Offline
Nikon D300 = RM5,000

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 = RM2500 (2nd hand)
Nikon 16-85mm = RM1700.00 estimate
Nikon 50mm f1.8 = RM380.00
Sigma 10-20mm = RM2100.00
and a Nikon 10.5mm fisheye = RM2100.00

so total is like RM 13,780.00

Its still far from the price of a car. screw proton. lol its priceless junk anyway.

Posted on: 2008/2/2 20:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2007/12/28 20:44
Posts: 137
Offline
where can you get 2nd stuff in Kuching? D300 only Rm5000?

Posted on: 2008/2/2 21:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Home away from home
Joined:
2005/12/30 12:58
From Kuchingite
Posts: 3875
Offline
Quote:

webbie wrote:
Nikon D300 = RM5,000

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 = RM2500 (2nd hand)
Nikon 16-85mm = RM1700.00 estimate
Nikon 50mm f1.8 = RM380.00
Sigma 10-20mm = RM2100.00
and a Nikon 10.5mm fisheye = RM2100.00

so total is like RM 13,780.00

Its still far from the price of a car. screw proton. lol its priceless junk anyway.
what he trying to say is, after depreciate, it's that price??? maybe???

Posted on: 2008/2/2 22:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Nikon DSLR D60
Just can't stay away
Joined:
2008/1/18 2:36
From Kuching
Posts: 2294
Offline
Quote:

U-value wrote:
where can you get 2nd stuff in Kuching? D300 only Rm5000?


I don't get 2nd stuff in Kuching. there is a thing called online trading.

Posted on: 2008/2/2 22:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer



« 1 (2) 3 »



You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]