« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: Pesta Meow 2008
Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:
Got any ideas already? How much is the fees if you want your kitty to join in the contest?

The entrance fee is RM15.00
Lots of categories. From local cats to import cats. SHort hair to long hair. Neuter to unneuter.
Watch me on 24-25 May 2008, support Cookie as well. He has been a good boy.

Two days of competition?! I don't think so. Normally like dog competition would just take less than a day.

Posted on: 2008/4/9 23:12

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Quote:

QAE8687 wrote:
Got any ideas already? How much is the fees if you want your kitty to join in the contest?

The entrance fee is RM15.00
Lots of categories. From local cats to import cats. SHort hair to long hair. Neuter to unneuter.
Watch me on 24-25 May 2008, support Cookie as well. He has been a good boy.

Two days of competition?! I don't think so. Normally like dog competition would just take less than a day.

Oh well, acording to the form its 2 days. 24-25 May 2008

Posted on: 2008/4/10 0:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
I think for the first day, they will be using the whole day to do cats exhibition and some other shows. The competition will only starts on the second day, this is what I think lah!

Posted on: 2008/4/10 0:33

Quite a regular
From Kuching
good morning all...

for the cat make-up competition, i think it is for kids. painting the kids' faces. not to paint the cats...

as for the competition, normally the domestic cats conest will be held on the first day n international brees on the second.

planning to enrol my cat Uno. She's almost four months old....

Posted on: 2008/4/10 8:45

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
How do you actually separate those international and local breeds??! With certificate and without is the only way I think.

Posted on: 2008/4/10 23:20

Home away from home
Quote:
On ‘Pesta Meow’, Atei said it would take place from May 24 to 25 at various facilities in DBKU headquarters such as the Cat Museum, auditorium and lobby.

It will comprise competitions such as cats candid shot with caption, cats in action (video competition), cat storytelling, cat make-up, cat weight guessing, cat fancy dress, cat cage decoration, cat kite, cat voice and action imitation, cat hunt and cat poster drawing and colouring.

There will also be pedigree and non-pedigree cats contest, cat bazaar, cat talk and adoption and a show on cat cartoon movies.

Atei said more than 80 cats are expected to be registered by their owners to participate in the competitions which offer attractive cash prizes.

The closing date for entries is May 19.

The ‘Pesta Meow’ is also held as the run-up to the annual International Cat Show to be held on a grander scale in December as part of DBKU’s 20th anniversary celebrations and the State’s 45th anniversary of independence within Malaysia.

“These events are also in line with the branding of Kuching city which is associated with cats.

“In fact, this branding has been very successful in popularising Kuching among foreign visitors,” he said.

http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=35422

More news on Pesta Meow....can't wait for December ones either.

Posted on: 2008/5/13 10:36

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

kapiskum wrote:
Quote:
On ‘Pesta Meow’, Atei said it would take place from May 24 to 25 at various facilities in DBKU headquarters such as the Cat Museum, auditorium and lobby.

It will comprise competitions such as cats candid shot with caption, cats in action (video competition), cat storytelling, cat make-up, cat weight guessing, cat fancy dress, cat cage decoration, cat kite, cat voice and action imitation, cat hunt and cat poster drawing and colouring.

There will also be pedigree and non-pedigree cats contest, cat bazaar, cat talk and adoption and a show on cat cartoon movies.

Atei said more than 80 cats are expected to be registered by their owners to participate in the competitions which offer attractive cash prizes.

The closing date for entries is May 19.

The ‘Pesta Meow’ is also held as the run-up to the annual International Cat Show to be held on a grander scale in December as part of DBKU’s 20th anniversary celebrations and the State’s 45th anniversary of independence within Malaysia.

“These events are also in line with the branding of Kuching city which is associated with cats.

“In fact, this branding has been very successful in popularising Kuching among foreign visitors,” he said.

http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=35422

More news on Pesta Meow....can't wait for December ones either.

The festival will be this coming Saturday & Sunday.
Free to drop by.
My cat just turn 1 year old few days ago and just registered on last min due to my busy schedule at work.
Lots of event there so see you guys.

Posted on: 2008/5/19 11:10

Home away from home
From Kch
Hmm.. to go orr not to go?

Posted on: 2008/5/19 13:43
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Home away from home
From Kuching
Dear all,

The Pesta Meow is officially open today.
Me & my cat (Cookie) of couse dont miss this chance to join the event held at Cat Museum at DBKU Kuching.

The crowd & respond are really good. People started to arrive ever since 8am until 5pm.
Lots of other events was held beside Live Cat Competition.
Did anyone going today? Cookie was at the cage No.1.

Then after the judging today, finally Cookie won 3rd place for Male Open. This is his & my first time so I was so happy.
The prize presentation will be at tomorrow afternoon but tomorrow there's more breed's will compete and display there so for cat lover go drop by. Thank you! Haha I am happy!

Posted on: 2008/5/24 22:44

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.