tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

MAS: One mln ‘zero fare’ to all domestic routes
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Woohoo ! now don't have to use crappy LCCT.

---------------

KUCHING: Malaysian Airlines (MAS) is offering one million ‘zero fare’ seats to all domestic destinations.

The booking period for MAS ‘zero fares’ is from today to May 19 and travel period is between June 10 and Dec 14.

The product is called ‘Everyday Low Fares’ for passengers to enjoy five-star services as well as low fares.

In a press release yesterday, it was announced that MAS would allocate up to 30 per cent of its seats for the purpose.

MAS’ subsidiary, Firefly, is also offering zero fares.

For detailed information on booking the low fares, members of the public are advised to log on to malaysiaairlines.com.

MAS also revealed that it will soon offer low fares on Asean routes.

resource from Borneo Post

By Churchill Edward

Posted on: 2008/5/5 11:18
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: MAS: One mln ‘zero fare’ to all domestic routes
Home away from home
yup, RM0.00 alright but wait till you see the taxes...RM1++.

Posted on: 2008/5/5 11:54

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
so that would be pretty much the same as airasia is it?

Posted on: 2008/5/5 12:02

Home away from home
From Kuching
Planned the trip of my convo in August. Booked several flights on MAS, AK and Firefly. MAS took a lot of time, damn it!

Posted on: 2008/5/5 16:03

Home away from home
From Singapore - Kuching
why must it be red? haha!
the copycat culture!

Attach file:

jpg  adv.jpg (105.92 KB)
1391_481ee81cdf5dc.jpg 400X332 px

Posted on: 2008/5/5 18:57

Weddings | Pre-Weddings @ Halycube.
Bloggie @ Halyconstudio.

Home away from home
i guess one copycat another... AK copycat all the MH timings from kch... say flight to miri 7.00 am by MH, Ak is 7.05... so as flights to KL and so on... so MH balas balik by copycat thier strategies and promotion! haha

can't get in easily to book...

Posted on: 2008/5/5 19:45

Home away from home
From Kuching
I faced a lot of problems while booking flights from KCH - KUL this afternoon. It failed most of the time during the payment. I got the Ref No. and called up the MAS Centre and made the telepayment. Well, that's the only way.

Posted on: 2008/5/5 20:09

Home away from home
tried to get in again just now... but msg appeared "due to overwhelming response, our server is very busy.. please come again later"

Posted on: 2008/5/5 20:39

Home away from home
From Kuching
I guess i face the same problem as well, can't get into MAS website. If there are BIg promotions, sure the web traffic gonna burst. MAS looses a lot since Airasia takes over the domestic routes. =) Hope to see some great improvement soon.

Posted on: 2008/5/5 20:51

Home away from home
From Singapore - Kuching
I found this post rather interesting...

Quote:

MAS : Arrogance or Ignorance?

Initially this letter was going to be a complaint against the Malaysian Airlines Enrich Silver Golden Lounge Privilege program. However it has since progressed from there and has evolved into just how utterly disgraceful Malaysian Airlines/Enrich Customer Service currently is. In fact the words Customer Service and Malaysian Airlines/Enrich should, in my opinion, never be used in the same sentence. It’s an oxymoron if there was ever one.

Firstly, the Malaysian Airlines Enrich Silver Golden Lounge Privilege program. For this so called benefit I outlaid RM2,000 with the promise that I would be able to enjoy Golden Lounge Access at any airport in the world with a Malaysian Airlines Business Class Lounge. What a joke! To date only the KLIA Lounge has been anything but hospitable. In fact I have been refused entry at Shanghai Pudong Airport, Manila NAIA Airport and Malaysian Airlines Counter Staff at Sydney International Airport expressed great surprise that this program even existed when I showed my card.

The Malaysian Airlines Counter Staff at Manila Airport were not only extremely rude and made me feel like second rate flyer but also blatantly lied to my face when we faced off about Lounge Access.

Did I forget to mention that I paid RM2,000 to enjoy this kind of treatment?

I thought this was bad enough, however when I tried to report these kind of issues above directly to Malaysian Airlines Enrich I was to find out exactly how poor their Customer Service really is.

In the previous 3 months I had made 6 phone calls just to get a working contact number, made approximately 15 unsuccessful fax attempts (supplied fax numbers simply rang out) have made 2 successful phone calls whereby I was asked to send emails and faxes, sent 4 separate faxes escalating the issue each time, sent 3 emails and lodged 2 reports directly from within Malaysia Airlines own website. I have provided my office number, my office fax, my mobile number and my email address as various ways of contact and from my 26 contact attempts I have received exactly ZERO response from ANYONE at Malaysia Airlines/Enrich.

My letter to Malaysia Airlines Enrich was not even complaining or demanding for any form of compensation. The letter was simply a request for a Malaysia Airlines Enrich officer to provide me with a list of airport lounges that I am entitled to enjoy with this RM2,000 program that I purchased. I want to know exactly which airport lounges I can use so that I may avoid embarrassing arguing sessions when facing not-so-civilized Malaysia Airlines ground staff at overseas airport counters.

I fail to understand why Malaysia Airlines Enrich has a price tag of RM2,000 for a Silver Enrich Lounge Access Card (with beautiful graphics and a bold line printed “Golden Lounge Access Privilege”) but non of their ground staffs around the world seems to know about this program? Doesn’t the sentence printed in black bold fonts “Golden Lounge Access Privilege “ means nothing to them?

Did I forget to mention that I paid RM2,000 to enjoy this kind of treatment?

What pains me the most as a foreigner living in this great country is not the disrespect that Malaysia Airlines and Enrich has shown me but rather Malaysia Airlines is really the face of Malaysia and Malaysians to every international traveler even before he/she even takes one single step into Malaysia. It all starts with Customer Service and the face of a Counter Staff. And for mine, the country Malaysia and the great people of Malaysia deserve so much better representation than this. My family, local friends and colleagues are embarrassed when I tell them this story and inevitably it always leads to conversations about how wonderful Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific are, which is very sad don’t you think?

Clint

[ My Desire Outcome ] :
To have MAS Enrich customer service (if they do have one) provide a proper feedback, a list of airports that this Silver Enrich Card with Golden Lounge Privilege is valid, meaning I don't have to go through an embarrassing row with the rude Malaysian airline staffs.

source

What MAS should do to improve their reputation?

1) staff should be serious on their working attitude. make sure grading points system are used.

2) a glance smile to customers.

3) fully utilize customer's privillaged membership.

4) Inform all MAS branches about their ENRICH programs, entitlement and selected locations. Surprisingly some staff don't even knew the existence of it. -.-||

5) take calls and complaints seriously.

6) fast baggage handling (on belts) system and monitor staff on baggage transfer.

7) Divulge any offenders (staff) if any and make public apology if applicable.

Posted on: 2008/6/4 16:43

Weddings | Pre-Weddings @ Halycube.
Bloggie @ Halyconstudio.

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.