Main Menu
New Members
Isaac97 2012/9/4
KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A Complaint Towards A Computer Shop At Electra House...
Just can't stay away
Since the KCBA (Kuching Computer Business Association) website don't have a link to send a complaint e-mail, better I put here...
Hope they READ IT!!!

Last Sunday I went to IT Parts & Peripherals located at U8, 1st Floor, Electra House, Jalan Power 93000 Kuching.

My intention to buy a Sony Ericsson Walkman earphone model HPM - 82 were cancelled because the towkey said i couldn't examine the earphone for its sound quality and originality.

And when i asked if the sound quality is not good, can i change it with another one, he said NO!

Plus, if i test that earphone, meaning; which they say; You must confirm to buy it first then you try.

WTF is going on.

What type of business is this?

For your information the price of the earphone is RM48.

In other words, my right as a customer to being able to choose the product has been denied by the owner.

Before i made a complaint to Kementerian Hal Ehwal Pengguna, your assosiation better give a piece of my mind so that they know the customer rights.

Posted on: 2008/5/26 19:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: A Complaint Towards A Computer Shop At Electra House...
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
I tell you what.

go to Sony Service center to claim your warranty and also to complain about the shop.

also complain to the Consumer Right department.

Posted on: 2008/5/26 20:10

Home away from home
it's always happen when u wanted to buy an earphone. not sure about anywhere else but in kch it is like that. i still remembered last time i bought an earphone in Kuching Plaza (yess.. kuching plaza time). i asked for the same thing and they refuse to do so... what i did was, i bought the earphone that i liked, and tried it there. it's not suprising that the earphone that i bought is such in a poor sound quality. i told them about the poor quality and they said to me - "u sudah beli, tidak boleh buat apa2". turned myself into hulk hogan and threatened them to complaint and such... and finally they agreed to change to a new one.. tried the new one, good quality and happy...

Posted on: 2008/5/26 20:31

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

Rahman wrote:
Since the KCBA (Kuching Computer Business Association) website don't have a link to send a complaint e-mail, better I put here...
Hope they READ IT!!!

Last Sunday I went to IT Parts & Peripherals located at U8, 1st Floor, Electra House, Jalan Power 93000 Kuching.

My intention to buy a Sony Ericsson Walkman earphone model HPM - 82 were cancelled because the towkey said i couldn't examine the earphone for its sound quality and originality.

And when i asked if the sound quality is not good, can i change it with another one, he said NO!

Plus, if i test that earphone, meaning; which they say; You must confirm to buy it first then you try.

WTF is going on.

What type of business is this?

For your information the price of the earphone is RM48.

In other words, my right as a customer to being able to choose the product has been denied by the owner.

Before i made a complaint to Kementerian Hal Ehwal Pengguna, your assosiation better give a piece of my mind so that they know the customer rights.

you should complaint at all their website around the world, but they will just tell you, please make sure in future, you buy from their appointed authorised dealer... since that shop is not authorised dealer they cannot help you... SONY says sorry, you have to live with your bad choice & lousy judge of characters & also it's your fault for being cheapskate buy from a chaplang shop. wanna save few bucks.. etc...

Posted on: 2008/5/26 21:48

Home away from home
in the end, they told you it NOT an original Sony products.

If u want to buy Sony stuffs better go thier authorised delaer such as Fuho in Tun JUgah, Boulevard or tHe Spring. Easier....

Posted on: 2008/5/27 11:58

Quite a regular
dunno bout you... but i wouldnt buy a pair of earphones that some stranger has already put in his (possibly ear-wax laden) ear. :S

so, i rather they let noone else try

Posted on: 2008/5/27 13:26

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.