tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Professional Organiser
Home away from home
From Kuching
I'm looking for a professional organiser in Kuching. I don't think there is such a company here but I won't mind suggestions on what sounds close enough.

Here's a C&P from a website about what a Professional Organiser is:

Quote:
We are skilled in offering solutions to organise and declutter your home or office. We’ll help you ‘spring clean’ your space; determine what’s valuable and useful, what’s junk and outmoded. We wrangle your belongings while offering creative storage solutions. We’ll help you achieve great results.

All we ask from you is the desire to create change.

-- Snipped from here

I'm specifically looking for people who work with space and storage solutions. Any ideas?

Posted on: 2008/6/14 1:27

Re: Professional Organiser
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Not sure about such service in Kuching or even Malaysia.

but just how hard can organizing those stuff be? take a visit to ikea or any home depot store, u may come across the stuff you need to keep things tidy.

Posted on: 2008/6/15 16:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuching
Having an Indonesian maid helps too.

Often it's easier said than done. People who keep their house and office tidy as a habit won't be able to understand why people who never pick up after themselves can't or won't do it. These people tend to have certain issues or mindsets, and habits that are hard to break. The issue runs a lot deeper than buying a new storage item and shovelling all your junk inside.

A professional organiser is not a maid. They're more of a motivational person who helps you deal with your belongings (instead of your career). I doubt if this occupation exists here because if the wife can't keep house, they hire a maid.

So yeah. Thanks for your comment. I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that way. Theoretically I agree - what's so hard about it? Except that I did find it hard for many years.

The messy people call the neat people "obsessive compulsive", by the way.

Posted on: 2008/6/15 22:25

Home away from home
From Kch
I like a lil bit of clutter. I don't want spartanly and fanatically organized space.

Posted on: 2008/6/15 22:34
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Just popping in
Oooh.. I'm good at organising things. Putting where things belong etc, but I'm a pack rat as well. I just can't bear the thought of parting with my things. *hee* Sorry I'm not of much help.

Posted on: 2008/8/8 22:52

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
ya, and having clutter up the place means you will not have urge to fill an empty space since already got things there.

Posted on: 2008/8/8 22:56

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Sponsored