Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Kuching City Day Parade 2008
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Kuching City Day Parade Celebration is going to be today, later on in Kuching City. I am going!!
Guys, you all must go to support. This is something good event that people like to be part of it.

Webbie ah, maybe next year we all should come out with CatCity.com t-shirt and we all can take part to parade ho? What do you think?

HAH? Kuching festival parade was last night (1st August) and I just posted all the photos below. what are you talking about? Parade Celebration?

and btw there is no catcity.com. this is catscity.com.my

Posted on: 2008/8/2 18:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kch
What's wif dogs in Meow City parade? :P

Posted on: 2008/8/3 1:45
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

webbie wrote:
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
Kuching City Day Parade Celebration is going to be today, later on in Kuching City. I am going!!
Guys, you all must go to support. This is something good event that people like to be part of it.

Webbie ah, maybe next year we all should come out with CatCity.com t-shirt and we all can take part to parade ho? What do you think?

HAH? Kuching festival parade was last night (1st August) and I just posted all the photos below. what are you talking about? Parade Celebration?

and btw there is no catcity.com. this is catscity.com.my

Hm.....Webbie, you sounds like insulted me. I feel really sad.
I maybe got the worng information but at least I did my best here to share with everyone and supporting catcity.com.my all this while but webbie you just make fun of me.....

Posted on: 2008/8/3 21:28

Home away from home
From The Dreaming
Quote:

Cracker wrote:
I maybe got the worng information but at least I did my best here to share with everyone and supporting catcity.com.my all this while but webbie you just make fun of me.....

Why so serious?

Posted on: 2008/8/3 22:09

Home away from home
nEh webbie doesn't insults you la cracker..he just play play only la.Don't be so serious ok?

Posted on: 2008/8/3 22:21

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

KiLL HAnnAH wrote:
Quote:

Cracker wrote:

Why so serious?

You ask webbie then.. at least give a bit if respect.

Posted on: 2008/8/3 22:46

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

bern wrote:
nEh webbie doesn't insults you la cracker..he just play play only la.Don't be so serious ok?

Play play? Oh.....play play you mean huh........

Posted on: 2008/8/3 22:49

Home away from home
From Kch
Oh c'mon. This is just online ok. Don't take things too personally.

Posted on: 2008/8/3 22:54
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Just can't stay away
From Kuching
I don't understand just which part was the insult.

I felt insulted in return actually. I posted all the updated and latest photos below of the Kuching City Day Parade and you don't seem look at it before reading. I was just trying to tell you and make sure that you were aware that the Event is so over when you mentioned

Quote:

If u feel insulted by any of the remark made by me on whichever post or words i used. I apologized.

Speaking of respect. thanks for coming up with the suggestion you made. this site would be catscity.com.my . I felt insulted when the name is still not known clearly till today after all the hardwork put into it.

If you still think you're not over-reacting and sensitive towards such a simply reply, just think of this question.. "just what reason I have to make an insult?"

If you can't answer that question. No webbie does not have a reason to make an childish insult in a forum cause its just a forum and like Fuyu said, don't take things personal.

Posted on: 2008/8/3 22:55

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

webbie wrote:
I don't understand just which part was the insult.

I felt insulted in return actually. I posted all the updated and latest photos below of the Kuching City Day Parade and you don't seem look at it before reading. I was just trying to tell you and make sure that you were aware that the Event is so over when you mentioned

Quote:

If u feel insulted by any of the remark made by me on whichever post or words i used. I apologized.

If you still think you're not over-reacting and sensitive towards such a simply reply, just think of this question.. "just what reason I have to make an insult?"

Yes I admitted I made a mistake i gave wrong information and I apologise as well ok Webbie? But I just dont like the way you say it thats all and your apologise is accepted. I dont mean to have a war here but peace just do take care when we want to say something.
Now I look at this case is over and apologise if I did say something wrong. I am not sensitive or over-reacting but to stand my own words. Hugs.

Posted on: 2008/8/3 23:10

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.