tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24
Sponsored 2

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

[HELP] MJC management
Just popping in
Hi,
I'm staying at MJC Courtyard Sancturary currently. I'm currious.. Any residents staying inside thr, pls give me some comments.

My problem is:
I'm staying ground floor, unfortunately. I'm the person who prefer the surrounding is quite and without any music sound especially the "hot music". But, the upstair people, are "samseng". They like to switch on their music with high volume, until my house's door vibrating. Even though i went upstair to tell them, they still do like that. They also like having their party at midnight and early in the morning. I complaint to management and security guard so many times, they didn't even take any action. I really feel disappointed!

How to handle this type problem?? Please help me!!
Thank you.

Posted on: 2008/8/21 10:00

Edited by webbie on 2008/8/21 12:45:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: MJC management SUCK!!!
Just can't stay away
Quote:

annie wrote:
Hi,
I'm staying at MJC Courtyard Sancturary currently. I'm currious.. Any residents staying inside thr, pls give me some comments.

My problem is:
I'm staying ground floor, unfortunately. I'm the person who prefer the surrounding is quite and without any music sound especially the "hot music". But, the upstair people, are "samseng". They like to switch on their music with high volume, until my house's door vibrating. Even though i went upstair to tell them, they still do like that. They also like having their party at midnight and early in the morning. I complaint to management and security guard so many times, they didn't even take any action. I really feel disappointed!

Thank you.

Sorry for you... this is not about the management. It's about individual now. there are rules, if they play loud music at midnight you can report to police... but think... what if you really report it... what will happened?? do you think you are safe?? like you said they are gangster... my advise is... try and talk to them nicely.. and most important is to check out if they are the owner or just renting. if renting talk to the owner directly...

Posted on: 2008/8/21 10:27

Home away from home
Quote:

febbies wrote:
Quote:

annie wrote:
Hi,

My problem is:

Thank you.

Sorry for you... this is not about the management. It's about individual now. there are rules, if they play loud music at midnight you can report to police... but think... what if you really report it... what will happened?? do you think you are safe?? like you said they are gangster... my advise is... try and talk to them nicely.. and most important is to check out if they are the owner or just renting. if renting talk to the owner directly...

You MUST REPORT to police!!!

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:14

Just can't stay away
I don't agree... that's not a good advised... if you are not worried about your safety please do so... but think twice...

first make sure if they are not the owner... if tenanted make them move out...

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:36

Home away from home
From Kch
I suggest renaming the thread title to be less... dramatic.

Thread starter should realize this problem is not a matter of the management, but the ppl staying there.

Stay low, don't complain directly to the troublemakers. Monitor how often and exactly what hour they are making all the noise. Maybe check with your other neighbours if they are bothered by the sound.

Report to the police.

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:37
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Home away from home
From Kch
I don't see what's wrong with reporting to the police. It's not a criminal case, but a civil complaint. Don't the police deal with that too?

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:39
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Home away from home
From Kuching
Hi, do contact my Sis as she's the manager in MJC, her email add is pui@mudajaya.com. Hope she can help you with this.

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:39

Home away from home
Fuyu is right, let the police handle these kind of orang samseng. Tak kena tak tau!

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:42

Home away from home
From kuching~~places where pretty girls are..
Quote:

annie wrote:
Hi,

My problem is:

Thank you.

no use report to police cos there frens wif sdat police..ever happen already ..cos i know them..there my fren but i will help u trying to talk to them cos im styng at mjc also i feel its very menyakitkan hati..but u need to ask ur other neighbours to follow u complain they didn care cos dey said ure the only one complained..but i will try talking to my fren again ok..hopefully i show him this topics he'll budge..

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:47

Just popping in
Thanks for the opinion. it is still no use. i went upstair nicely talk to them 3 times. They din even listen to me. Report to police? I oso scare. Last time i complaint to security guard thr, they straightly went down and started scold me. They all knew i report to security guard. All gangsters stand in front of my car at midnight. I informed to security guard again. Those security guard took 10 mins to come in. If tht time those gangster wanna broke my car, who am i should complaint? or just complaint i have bad luck!! Impossible..

They all knew i complaint during night time. They are getting smart now. Start doing noise in the morning and afternoon. Seriously told u guys, i dont have a proper rest day on weekend. They are having party whole day. Plus, MJC apartment have worst sound proof system... I'm really really unlucky.

The MJC management told me tht they will take action such as call to those gangsters, call to their landload..... but the problem is getting more worst now. I try to call police..but those gangster MUST know i report to police and i scare they will break my new car.

Posted on: 2008/8/21 11:48

Edited by annie on 2008/8/21 12:06:36

(1) 2 3 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.