KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

DIGI SUX
Home away from home
What do u think about DIGI service? I think it sux!!! No matter how many time you top up, it will not prolong from the day the airtime done!

Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:09

Re: DIGI SUX
Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
its a service which you pay for? I have many friends are extremely happy with digi. and it helps them save a lot on calls. so they can call more, and which means they pay same price previously so they actually save more.

hahaha

crazy tonite

Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:19

Home away from home
From Kuching
Ya lo, DIGI prepaid is good.
Its more save then other Telco unlike H*****k.
I've been using my prepaid for then 6 yrs I never want to change.
I used H*****k before, it was crazy, top up RM30, just for a while, finish liao. Then to call the service centre, you need to pay. Unlike DIGI, customer serive/service centre is free of charge.

Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kch
Hmm I use Digi and I have not much complaints abt them other than their regular spam SMSes.

Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:38
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Quite a regular
i'm using happy which is under digi, and am a really satisfied customer. i can really save a lot through their dirt cheap call plan, though the SMS is kind of a rip-off at 10 cent to any network. even though line coverage here in UKM isn't the best, but still i'm very reluctant to change to maxis which is the majority here. ^^

Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:43

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
KL there usually use Maxis, because can get good coverage along the north south highway. for me i've been using Digi for ages... so far so good... but i never try roaming with digi prepaid, because i think call chrages would be murder. imagine some country charge $30 permegabyte data download...

Posted on: 2008/8/22 0:50

Home away from home
From Terra
Roaming on Digi is pricey, but not as pricey as Celcom. I used to use Digi for prepaid, it was really good. The loyalty rewards and birthday goodies were the best. Then I moved to Celcom for postpaid, have decent coverage, data transfer is reliable and the 019 prefix looks good. Celcom is quite good for roaming.

Posted on: 2008/8/22 0:55

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
I have celcom and maxis post pay. used pre paid long ago, find it annoying to always reload reload, middle of the nite need to call, find reload.. hais. i guess im not good at micro management.

did try digi roaming when i went to bali, RM 100 gone really quickly.

but recently i changed my celcom plan to the executive plan.. my average bill of RM 140 per month dropped to RM 60-70. didnt change my calling habits :P

Posted on: 2008/8/22 1:28

Home away from home
Quote:

gerald wrote:
I have celcom and maxis post pay. used pre paid long ago, find it annoying to always reload reload, middle of the nite need to call, find reload.. hais. i guess im not good at micro management.

did try digi roaming when i went to bali, RM 100 gone really quickly.

but recently i changed my celcom plan to the executive plan.. my average bill of RM 140 per month dropped to RM 60-70. didnt change my calling habits :P

u can reload online through ur bank account what.

Posted on: 2008/8/22 7:43

Re: DIGI SUX [NOT]
Home away from home
From Singapore - Kuching
I've been using Digi Prepaid for 5 years and no doubt about the service, free online sms to phone, call + charge display history, everything on web. And I think this is the most user friendly telco in Malaysia.

Happy ^^;

And a few more, you can topup every 3 months before they terminate ur line. Auto roaming, the RM30 tier, GPRS/EDGE, *128# hot menu, online topup via bank etc. That's so convenient for those outside the country.

edit : Resuree, the call charge is bloody.... RM2 per minute... lol...

Posted on: 2008/8/22 10:04

Weddings | Pre-Weddings @ Halycube.
Bloggie @ Halyconstudio.

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.