KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 »

Re: Catscity Outings - what says you?
Home away from home
I am not new to the forum but I do not know any members ( except bytez whom I have communicated through email b4 but never met). I enjoy reading comments by many of you.

I do feel a bit out of place as I believe i am not in the age group la, haha.

Posted on: 2008/8/26 17:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

ktay wrote: ... am not in the age group la, haha.
in cyber space, generation gap, or whatever .... doesn't matter. & how you know you're not in the age group?

Posted on: 2008/8/26 18:05

Just can't stay away
I'd be up for a semi informal meet up :) My schedule changes a fair bit so it's hard to know anything more than two weeks in advance whether I'll be able to make it or not, heh.

A small gathering some place public woul dbe a good idea, neutral ground and all. how about something like bowling? There's that laser tag place near swinburne, not sure if that's still open though.

Somesort of activity such as the above would probably help to break the ice. Personally not met anyone on the forums before, apart from webbie. So would be nice ot put a face to all the names :)

Posted on: 2008/8/26 19:07

Home away from home
From Terra
Maybe coffee, not a big fan of bowling. Something light first, then we proceed to something a little heavy?

And speaking of faces to names...I'll let my new avatar do the talking for a while.

Posted on: 2008/8/26 20:20

Home away from home
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Quote:

ktay wrote: ... am not in the age group la, haha.
in cyber space, generation gap, or whatever .... doesn't matter. & how you know you're not in the age group?

Haha. Generation gap or not, i do not think so as I mix well with all level.

As for age group, I know I am much older than bytez and I am assuming you all are in the same age group with him ( all bujang guy and lady la). I am married.

I just enjoy reading the post and I share the same passion as some of you like photography, coffee, food and travel.

Posted on: 2008/8/26 21:23

Home away from home
Quote:

Mocha wrote:
Maybe coffee, not a big fan of bowling. Something light first, then we proceed to something a little heavy?

And speaking of faces to names...I'll let my new avatar do the talking for a while.

Why all a sudden "a cat" ?

Posted on: 2008/8/26 21:25

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

ktay wrote:... I just enjoy reading the post and I share the same passion as some of you like photography, coffee, food and travel.
these days, married people are allowed to have their hobby & hang out with "the guys/gals". being consume by daily job task & worn out by the kids during the weekends is a thing of the past.

Posted on: 2008/8/26 21:51

Home away from home
From Terra
Quote:

ktay wrote:

Why all a sudden "a cat" ?

No idea, the cat looked interesting and I needed an excuse to temporarily change from the big 'mocha' sign to something more interesting.

Age doesn't matter. I know married people who love their kids yet run and promote a nightclub and are a regular fixture there. And this is no ordinary nightclub, this is one major A-lister destination.

Wouldn't hurt to hangout with the twentysomethings; we might be able to learn a lot from Mr Ktay. I know a lot of late thirty/early forty who enjoy hanging out with a very diverse group, both in age and interests.

Posted on: 2008/8/26 22:06

Home away from home
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
these days, married people are allowed to have their hobby & hang out with "the guys/gals". being consume by daily job task & worn out by the kids during the weekends is a thing of the past.

Agreed. Used to hang out at bing and chilax. Nowaday spending more time at home reading photography mag. U like photography too, right. Just like bytez

Posted on: 2008/8/26 22:08

Home away from home
From Kch
The great part abt meeting up wif forum members is the diversity, in age and background. It's what makes things interesting!

Posted on: 2008/8/26 22:36
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]