Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Re: Catscity Outings - what says you?
Home away from home
From Terra
Quote:

bytez wrote:
Quote:

never hang out with ur boss cuz u never know what will happen next! aaahahah! i mean a lady boss... but for male boss, sometimes it's avoidable if they dragged u along.... or perhaps find some excuse to avoid going out with them.... u know la.. boss are always so hao lien (or even get nasty) when they get high/drunk... just hate that kinda forcing attitude of them... u get drunk, vomitted, headache next day..

Bytez must have had bad experiences when hanging out with his boss. I've hung out with a few, both genders, was pretty fun, provided you draw extremely clear boundaries.

Hanging out with superiors can be fun sometimes, they can't blame you when the next day everyone turns up late for work. My superiors so far just become cheeky when drunk, and encourage you to be a little more open and [rated M]. That, and they tend to get the good top-shelf stuff. Helps with the company bonding process.

Posted on: 2008/8/27 20:20

Home away from home
From Terra
Quote:

Fuyu wrote:
Make sure you dun get sooo drunk u end up doing something stupid.. and be the joke in the office the next working day.

Don't joke...blackmail...but blackmail jokingly, don't make it too serious or else it'll backfire. Try 'give me that pack of Tim Tams or else someone will know about a certain tongue,' instead of 'give me clearance for business class travel or else someone will know about a certain finger.'

Posted on: 2008/8/27 20:21

Home away from home
From Kuching
Quote:

bytez wrote:
Quote:

Serene wrote:
Why oni mention married ppl o.O I feel so.. too... young or small T.T And I'm in Kuching too.. mostly ppl here are 20++ age group o.O I feel so left out >< I'm currently studying in Swinburne if some of you haven noe ^^" So anytime which doesn't clashes my class is fine with me.. I would love photography too haha.. Eating is the best! :D The most convenient, meet at Spring, the most crowded too lol

High 5 ... we;re all @ the age from 21-30. hahahahha!

Haha.. Thx.. But I'm not even 20 yet o.O swt.. haha.. I look so old? lol I can go Spring anytime after my class haha..

Posted on: 2008/8/27 21:13

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

bytez wrote:... but i work... well afternoon then.. lol
ok, rain or shine we meet up first la, if no later rain i'll hibernate at home. cheers....

Posted on: 2008/8/28 14:46

Home away from home
From Kuching
lol raining lately ><

Posted on: 2008/8/29 8:38

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.