tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Stone vs iPhone
Home away from home
From Kuchingite
i seldom see people video call in public places or when they on the move because that's just too distracting. If at home & wanna video call, MSN might be a good option.
because if you are calling the other party and they are on the move, it may not be convenient for them to take the call too, so they either just let it ring or goes into voice mail.
as for my personal experience with 3G vid call, so far i only use it once when the function just launched and we curious what it is.

Posted on: 2008/10/16 16:37

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

Mocha wrote:
Quote:

gerald wrote:

but can u bring your personal computer and chat up to one hour on a bus or when u go travelling? ur idea is sound but not mobile.

I do that when I travel, and I've seen people use their laptops in buses, and a lot of people use it on the trains. However, battery life can be an issue though. It helps when your laptop is lightweight and mobile-friendly.

Im thinking more specifically with MSN video chat on computer laptops in buses. I use my laptop everywhere too. even when im in taxi

Posted on: 2008/10/16 18:02

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
i seldom see people video call in public places or when they on the move because that's just too distracting. If at home & wanna video call, MSN might be a good option.
because if you are calling the other party and they are on the move, it may not be convenient for them to take the call too, so they either just let it ring or goes into voice mail.
as for my personal experience with 3G vid call, so far i only use it once when the function just launched and we curious what it is.

well i have seen many ppl using 3G video calls in public. especially this young gal who joined my company few moths back. every day, morning day n night.

Posted on: 2008/10/16 18:03

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

gerald wrote: well i have seen many ppl using 3G video calls in public. especially this young gal who joined my company few moths back. every day, morning day n night.
well, lucky you.

Posted on: 2008/10/16 18:17

Home away from home
From Kuching, Sarawak
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Quote:

gerald wrote: well i have seen many ppl using 3G video calls in public. especially this young gal who joined my company few moths back. every day, morning day n night.
well, lucky you.

lucky leh...... but why me lucky? I dont make money when ppl use 3G video call lei.. maxis earn the money

Posted on: 2008/10/16 19:45

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
you can see people use the 3G video calls in public every morning day n night ma... how many of us here are lucky enough to see that???

Posted on: 2008/10/16 20:27

Home away from home
From Kch
Er, why is it lucky ler? >_>

Posted on: 2008/10/16 20:29
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Quote:

Fuyu wrote: Er, why is it lucky ler? >_>
You oso one of the lucky ones hia?

Posted on: 2008/10/16 20:31

Home away from home
From Kch
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
Quote:

Fuyu wrote: Er, why is it lucky ler? >_>
You oso one of the lucky ones hia?

Ooo-kaaay.... I feel very lost here. Forget it.

Posted on: 2008/10/16 20:33
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Terra
Quote:

gerald wrote:

Im thinking more specifically with MSN video chat on computer laptops in buses. I use my laptop everywhere too. even when im in taxi

Oh, that. Only once, and this was unusual, really rare. I'm not too sure if it was MSN video chat or anything, but I did notice someone was using a video-like thing on her laptop on the train once. Usually, people are seen doing that in a Starbucks or other cafe.

Posted on: 2008/10/16 21:09

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]