tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: About Blackberry
Home away from home
From Terra
Glad you like your BlackBerry. Hope you have fun with it! And try, try, try not to bring it everywhere you go, from the gym to the shower.

Posted on: 2008/11/29 13:17

Home away from home
Quote:

Mocha wrote:
Glad you like your BlackBerry. Hope you have fun with it! And try, try, try not to bring it everywhere you go, from the gym to the shower.

Heheh...now I want one of my own. Waiting for Storm would take a while, I am looking for a second hand bb 8320. Anyone got one and thinking of selling it to upgrade to bold?

Posted on: 2008/11/29 16:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
I am currently bidding for a pre-owned BB on Ebay, if I shipped it to Kuching, what is the chances of the goods arriving in opened condition? Will there be any taxes?

I don't want to ship it to Indonesia, there has been experiences by others that the good arrived with something missing (opened box) or custom asking for an arm and a leg on taxes.

My current option is to ship it to Singapore, but I prefer Kuching which is closer.

Posted on: 2008/12/2 17:57

Home away from home
From Singapore - Kuching
Quote:

Downsouth wrote:
I am currently bidding for a pre-owned BB on Ebay, if I shipped it to Kuching, what is the chances of the goods arriving in opened condition? Will there be any taxes?

I don't want to ship it to Indonesia, there has been experiences by others that the good arrived with something missing (opened box) or custom asking for an arm and a leg on taxes.

My current option is to ship it to Singapore, but I prefer Kuching which is closer.

Kuching, there's a potential custom check on items shipped. Last time I purchased a DVD from the States and it came in an open condition -.-; So better use those reliable shipping company like DHL / FEDEX. Well, Singapore's safe....

Posted on: 2008/12/2 23:48

Weddings | Pre-Weddings @ Halycube.
Bloggie @ Halyconstudio.

Home away from home
Quote:

bytez wrote:

Kuching, there's a potential custom check on items shipped. Last time I purchased a DVD from the States and it came in an open condition -.-; So better use those reliable shipping company like DHL / FEDEX. Well, Singapore's safe....

I do not mind them opening it up, as long as it comes back complete. Is there any taxes on imported personal items via DHL/Fedex/etc.? If so, what are the rates?

They keep it blurry here in Indonesia. Anything above USD50 is taxable, but the rate is blur blur. Even the courier companies I asked (DHL/Fedex) can't give me a figure, thus, once the goods arrived it is subject to the mercy of customs. And I could end up paying more on a second hand item, than I would pay for a brand new item bought locally.

Posted on: 2008/12/3 14:55

Home away from home
From Australia
I use the Blackberry Bold from work. We needed Blackberry as we need constant access to the company's email for work purposes.

With centres all around Australia, email communication is vital and having a Blackberry is important when you are not at your desk with your computer. It also syncs with out company's email and the most important thing, the calender via Outlook.

With staffs sending Invites for meeting via Outlook calender, the Blackberry acts as a reminder which is important, otherwise I might not know there is a meeting coming up if I am not at my desk.

Other than work, I would just use a normal mobile phone.

Is it good? It's ok, hasn't got the best feature, but it is important and useful to me. The Blackberry Bold is by far the best Blackberry ever, in terms of functionality, ease of use, and the performance.

Posted on: 2009/1/13 9:39

Home away from home
I have been using Blackberry for about 2 months now. I love it, it helps me kill time, I am always updated with emails and I love the many alternatives of chat: YM, IM, Google Talk, Facebook notification, and Blackberry messenger. Infact, I used blackberry messenger quit frequently with my wife, friends, and collegues.

Fortunately, Blackberry's BIS plan is quite affordable in Indonesia, it average around RM60 per month compare to RM180 in Malaysia.

Posted on: 2009/2/7 14:12

Home away from home
From Australia
Man those plans are cheap!

Over here it averages about AUD $79 per month with unlimited Blackberry email and internet. But mine is paid by the company :)

Posted on: 2009/2/11 8:45

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.