tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Re: 3E @ Sabakas and Lexmark
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
Really enjoyed being first time being here for CNY got good view of fireworks from our condo at Green Heights.

Posted on: 2009/1/27 8:48

Re: Re: 3E @ Sabakas and Lexmark
Just can't stay away
Well this looks a old thread maybe but I'll chime in anyway :)

Firstly, this bit:

"although UK retail probably have stricter codes regarding returning goods most outlets could make it very difficult particurly if you wanted money back."

In UK it is very easy to return a product. There is a thing called a "cooling off period" whereby you can even change your mind after inviting a salesman to your home and signing a contract.

By law any electrical item has a 1 year warranty, even a light bulb, unless specifically stated otherwise on the packaging (not just in the shop)

In your situation with the printer any of the mainstream electrical dealers in the UK would immediately swap it for a different model, Dixons, Curries, any of them, without hesitation.

They understand that the lifetime value of the customer is worth much more than any one sale. Typically a customer will spend thousands within a few years at a computer shop.

Suppose you buy your next computer (2000), your next monitor (500) all your printing supplies and other bits for the next 2 years (1000). Or just one hi-end pc at 4000RM?

But they've lost you for the sake of completing the sale with a different box? That's plain stupid.

I've used 3E before but won't after hearing this!

W.

Posted on: 2009/4/13 1:06
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.