tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: I cannot control my eating of junk food
Just can't stay away
From Kuching
I find replacing junk food with vegs and fruits doesn't help me stop the cravings. Unless what ur body craves for is sugar, than eating sweet fruits will help.

If the body craves salt - no amount of fruits and vegs is gonna help unless you got super-strong mental capabilities.

Posted on: 2009/2/4 10:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Kch
Junk food is good. No need to control. xD

Posted on: 2009/2/5 21:26
Dream the world. Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is. A world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation. - The Sandman #18, Neil Gaiman

Home away from home
From Kitty City
Fuyu, deadly piece of advice

(But hey, gimme five!)

Posted on: 2009/2/6 7:59

Home away from home
hello rozzer,

easy actually. limit your daily money in your wallet to say, rm8-rm10. so if you do not have enough money in your wallet, so u will be forced to go hungry coz u do not have enough money to spend on KFC an drink more water. u might want to try leaving your credit / atm cards at home.

i have quite a strong mind/mental control. As i am staying in Spore now, i find their food quite bland that sometimes i even go without dinner coz i do not like the food here. So that is also a good way to fast and save money. I sometimes go without dinner and drink lots of water to replace my hunger and go to sleep earlier to forget my hunger. (yeah! u can call me fussy with food. well! i can't help it)

So what u do from now on is when u wake up in morning, u make up your mind and you tell yourself aloud that , "Today, I am not going to eat dinner but i will replace it with water." So, that is affirming your mind already. It will have an impact on you and your body would be willing to go without dinner. then at night, you can drink a glass of Marigold orange juice. Pour only half glass and fill it with water to dilute it.

good luck & keep us posted!

cheers!

p.s.: one person once commented to me that the affluent are trying to cut down on their food intake while the poor are trying to put 3 square meals on the table. how true isn't it?

Posted on: 2009/2/14 23:31

Home away from home
From Terra
Forgoing dinner, ignoring hunger, really isn't a good idea. Hunger may sometimes be confused with thirst, but not all the time. Light healthy snacks, even dried vegetables (dried carrots are a wonder) can be good alternatives, but do not starve yourself.

[BEWARE: The following may cause you to loose your appetite. If gruesome scenes upset you, please look at other threads.]

And if you still crave for KFC or even McDonalds, just imagine them using all sorts of 'animal spare parts' in their burger patties. If that doesn't work, just imagine them slowly killing a cow to death, a slow agonizing death for the future piece of beef as it feels its pulse slowly dying but sensing every part of its body shutting down; and chopping the chicken's head off and letting it run loose as blood spurts out from its severed neck. The more gruesome the image, the less you'd want to eat it.

I am not implying that the fast food chains do such inhumane acts.

Posted on: 2009/2/16 19:10

Home away from home
right rozzer!

2 members are asking u to leave your atm/credit cards at home or imagine the slow painful death of those animals as u sink your teeth into the burger patti/chicken. so what next?

i believe that when u start taking light snacks, u will start to eat more, so might as well dont eat anything. by the way, if u are going to skip dinner, dont go watch a movie with lots of Pizza hut/KFC advert to entice u to dial their hotline number. think instead of a slim muscular u. haha!

i also cannot understand why movie goers like to snack when they watch a movie. u watch with your eyes to see and your brain to dissect what u saw . Why eat as it has nothing to do with the movie?

hah!

Posted on: 2009/2/16 22:11

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
Wonder where Rozzer (roger?) is, one post and then "poof..." gone. "I cannot control my eating of junk food", I cannot control my eating of "junk food"?
Just curious, what other food do you take? Can you control eating them?

Posted on: 2009/2/16 23:03

Home away from home
yes, if i want to.

but i have to admit, i am a sucker of Mc D. must eat them at least once 2 weeks minimum but i can control me from eating it if i want to.

it is all in the power of your Mind!

Posted on: 2009/2/16 23:09

Home away from home
From Kuchingite
singapore McD is different with Kuching one, the McD people more friendly and the patrons also more well behaved (except for some few monkeys)... i try to take the 2 dollar breakfast and have the unlimited refill coffee whenever i can during weekdays.

Posted on: 2009/2/16 23:13

Home away from home
From Singapore - Kuching
Quote:

Resuree wrote:
singapore McD is different with Kuching one, the McD people more friendly and the patrons also more well behaved (except for some few monkeys)... i try to take the 2 dollar breakfast and have the unlimited refill coffee whenever i can during weekdays.

Didn't know we can refill the coffee :/
But yea overall SG McD is way better than Kuching's in terms of free sauce, cashier, and cleanliness.

Posted on: 2009/2/17 9:44

Weddings | Pre-Weddings @ Halycube.
Bloggie @ Halyconstudio.

« 1 (2) 3 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.