KOPIKAU 2012/9/3
tansl 2012/6/27
tjee0512 2012/3/29
teresaong 2012/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »

Dungeons and Dragons
Not too shy to talk
My name is Jonathan Chong and ever since having returned to Kuching, I've been hankering for a good game of Dungeons and Dragons. I would love to run a game but I am in need of players. Are there any interested parties here in Kuching?

For those who don't know, Dungeons and Dragons is a pen and paper role playing game. To make a long story short, you take the role of an adventurer, seeking well... adventure. Armed with pen, paper, a handful of dice and a fertile imagination, you journey forth into the unknown! Be it a perilous jaunt into a dragon's lair or it could be an epic journey to the very depths of hell to save the world, you are limited only by your imagination.

I will supply most of the required materials for the game, you need only bring yourself and your imagination. If you are interested, either email me with the subject heading as "Dungeons and Dragons," or post in this here thread. Mmm, that should cover everything. Well, till next time then!

Posted on: 2009/4/23 21:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Home away from home
From Kitty City
Last I know there was a community playing D&D and even magic the gathering, behind Jln Song's Upwell. The coffee shop was "e-magic" or soemthing. Now seems changed.

I'm a D&D player, but mainly on video game titles.

Posted on: 2009/4/24 16:39

Home away from home
I was a AD&D player back in the 90s. I gave up as I grew. I still have a lot of Player's Handbook, Gamemaster's Handbook, all the awkward shaped dice. I am surprised to see people still playing D&D these days. I thought most have moved on to the more evolved role playing incarnation of D&D, like WoW or WAR

Posted on: 2009/4/24 18:53

Not too shy to talk
mmm, while MMOs are inherently more convenient, there's a certain charm in sitting around a table and rolling some dice. But then again that's just me. E-magic, you say? Thanks for the info; I'll definitely look into it

Posted on: 2009/4/24 21:39

Just can't stay away
Have been to a few D&D sessions in the past with friends years back. Ours was very relaxed and casual though. Never been a GM as I've never really read into all the rulebooks etc, ut will be more than happy to give it a go as a player :)

Posted on: 2009/4/26 19:58

Home away from home
From Kitty City
I might wanna try to be a GM if I am given a story to host Never really played on tabletop.

I'm quite familiar with 3.5, but haven't read into the rules of the most recent 4.0.

Posted on: 2009/4/27 19:08

Just popping in
Cool!! Finally some kaki!. I've been playing since school. We should meet up, I also got some 'dormant' kaki who are itching for a game...

4E anyone? i got some downloaded stuff.

Posted on: 2009/4/27 22:20

Not too shy to talk
Awesome cakes! And I was planning on running 4th edition for the inquisitive. I've yet to try it out it but having ran through the books, I am very very tempted to give it a try. I've run a few 3.5 games and have played my fair share so I do have some idea of what I'm getting into :) As you mentioned, meeting up would definitely be a good idea. When's a good time for everyone? I'm free for the most part and can accomadate most schedules so don't worry too much about me. Once we can come up with a time, I'll put it up here so check back often!

Posted on: 2009/4/28 1:02

Home away from home
From Kitty City
I have nothing for the tabletop though, playing my D&D on PC all the times

But I can help print maps etc if you guys need some.

Posted on: 2009/4/28 7:56

Not too shy to talk
You don't really need much for tabletop gaming and what you do need I'll provide(dice, a battlegrid for combat and the books) so don't worry about that. Like I said in my first post, all you really need is your imagination :).

What kind of maps are you talking here though? Like world maps and the like?

Posted on: 2009/4/28 15:39

(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.